pt1: moving in

I do not own any of these characters. Used in the story except for the characters I created.

A/N

Your 13 not 11. So you are older. But still set in the same time so mighty ducks 1 is happening when your 13 not 11.

Y/N pov

"Dad why did we have to move" I complained. I had just moved from New York where I had my entire life and career on the road to success. I'm hoping to be the best female figure skater ever. I know it sounds impossible, but not to brag, with the amount of state trophys I have won for my age, I'm definitely on my way to greatness.

"Because sweetie, I have a new job and I can't live so far away from my family, besides it's a fresh new start for us" My dad explained.

"Y/N darling, support your father's decisions for once in your life" My mother insisted. " It's a chance to make new friends"

"Yeah right, it's just gonna be so shitty" I snapped back wondering why she was trying so hard to be nice.

"HEY, don't use that kind of language in my car missy!" My dad yelled. I scoffed at his statement and turned to my older brother who was laughing hysterically. I ignored his actions and put my headphones on listening to my favourite music, and wished this car ride could be over.

○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●

Adams pov

I was in front of my house playing hockey on my roller blades, when a car comes rolling in.

Looks like my new neighbours that are going to live beside my house.

I skated towards the car that had now parked in the driveway. A man, a women and a boy jumped out of the car. I saw this as my chance to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Adam Banks, you guys must be our new neighbours" I say " I live just beside you guys"

"Oh that's lovely, and yes we just moved here from New York" My mother beamed " I'm M/N(mothers name) this is my husband F/N ( fathers name) and this is my son B/N ( brothers name)"

I looked in the car and could see a girl in there she looked around my age but I couldn't see her face properly.

"And I couldn't forget my lovely daughter Y/N" M/N continued. The girl looked upset like she didn't want to be here.

" Y/N dear get out of the car and come meet our neighbour"

The girl groaned before finally stepping out of the vehicle and was now in front of me. She had goegeous h/c hair and e/c eyes, man, this girl was pretty.

"Hi.." she said awkwardly. Her mood changed from being upset to nervous, what was she nervous about.

"Hi, I'm Adam Banks, nice to meet you"I said kindly taking out my hand for her to shake. She took it and shakes it, her hands were soft and delicate but she had a firm grip.