pt 5 icecream

It was banks.

"Hey y/n good job today." He exclaimed with sympathy in his voice. HE just didn't want to be a dick about flogging us.

"What do you want Adam" I asked irritated I really needed to get to Jesse before he thinks I ditched him.

"Jeez, I just wanted to tell you good job, and also I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hangout with me" He replied basically whispering the last bit.

"I can't, I'm getting ice cream with Jesse" I proclaimed knowing he would be jealous.

"What!" He yelled. Earning a gaze from the people around us.

"You heard me besides, we're not friends anymore so I don't care what you think" I said confidently though I'm still a little bit sad, I really did want to be friends with him.

"Fine I don't care either. But just to let you know, I regret what I said about not wanting to be friends with you" He whispered but just so I heard it. I was shocked i didn't know that but I can't let him win that easily he hurt my feelings.

"Yeah well it's to late for that, so if you will excuse me I have to go before I get caught talking to you" I said, and with that i turned around and walked out the door, leaving banks, again alone with his thoughts.

"Hey what took you so long?" Jesse asked confused " I thought maybe you ditched".

"I would never ditch besides I really want icecream" I answered ignoring his first question. We walked and talked until we got to the icecream place.

"You never answered my question" Jesse said licking his icecream.

"What do you mean" I said knowing exactly what he meant.

" I asked you what took you so long and you never replied." He proclaimed
confused.

"Oh it doesn't matter" I said blowing it off.

"Oh come on, if it doesn't matter then you can tell me" he exclaimed sounding encouraging. I didn't want to be mean and tell him off so I gave in.

"Fine, Adam Banks asked if he wanted to hang out" i answered. He stopped licking his cone and stared at me before replying.

"Oh, well what did you say" he asked.

"I said no of course, I'm not friends with him" I replied.

"If your not friends with him then why did he ask to hang out" he continued.

"I don't know ask him" I said.

" No thanks besides your like my best friend you can't date who you want to, but if I were you I wouldn't date Adam." Jesse chuckled. I blushed at the thought of me and Adam dating but got out of my imagination before realising what Jesse had said.

"Were BEST FRIENDS" I screamed with excitement.

" Yeah I mean if you want to be" he laughed nervously.

"Of course i would, I've never had a best friend before" I exclaimed. He laughed. We got up and he walked me to my street.

"Thanks Jesse" I said.

"No problem you don't live far from me anyway" he replied.

" Okay see you" I said and walked off.

"Bye!" he yelled back. I laughed as I walked towards my house.

_______________________________________

Next day

I woke up the next day and realised I had practice in the afternoon so I decided to go roller balding around town until the time comes.