pt 23 "sorting things out"

Y/n pov

"Y/n I need your opinion" asked my brother Ben ( Okay I'm sorry I'm gonna have to name your parents and brother it's just really annoying to write b/n m/n f/n Okay so your brothers name is Ben and your mother's name is Lucy and fathers name is Danny and I'm changing your last name to bloom, I just read it ends with us and I'm obsessed, okay cool, on with the story)

"What is it Benjamin" I giggled knowing he hates his name.

"Don't call me that it makes me feel old"

"But you are old" I respond

"I'm sixteen" he replies"

"Yeah but you have the mind of a 70 year old" I laugh.

"Shut up I'm going" he says about to walk out of the room.

"Wait wait what do you need" I said as he turns around.

"I need help picking an outfit for my date with Tamerya" he says

" Tamerya what kind of name is Tamerya" I cringe.

"A pretty one" he replies day dreaming.

"Okay first of all ew, second of all where are you two going?" I ask.

"We are going on a picnic date near the frozen lake" he answers.

"Okay well I'm thinking, how about something like a soft boy kinda vibe" I say

"What no! I'm not gay" he provokes.

"Well.. I mean not soft boy I guess.. just... okay. I'm trying to remember what's inside your closet" I say thinking incredibly hard.

"You looked through my closet?" He questions

"What pfft no never" I say as he raises an eyebrow

"Okay maybe once but only because you have better clothes than me. and I do not know how you don't know how to style them" i pout whilst he just laughs.

"Oh ah-ha I remember your one of the only boys I've ever met that can rock denim on denim. So.. your gonna wear your green shirt that has that yellow smiley face on it and than wear your baggy denim jeans and your denim jacket and poof she's all yours" I say with a wink.

"Thanks y/n your the best" he responds hugging me.

"Anytime"

"Don't you have a date with that Adam Banks boy again" he asks.

"It's not a date where just hanging out and oh my gosh! That's today omg what am I gonna wear." I yell " get out of my room"

"Okay okay" my brother laughs.

"Oh no oh no this is bad this is really bad. Just breath y/n.... just breath..." I sigh.

I pick out an outfit:

I'm waiting, I'm waiting is this boy when is this clock gonna hit 10

I'm waiting, I'm waiting is this boy when is this clock gonna hit 10. Oh shoot maybe he forgot. Maybe he thought that I wasn't interesting enough. Maybe he thought that I talked to much. Maybe- a knock at the door awoke me from my thoughts.

I jumped up and walked towards the door. I opened it and guess who it is Adam motherfucking banks...early.

"Hey y/n" he says.

"Uhh hey Adam" I respond awkwardly. " Your early.. aha.. what are we doing today.

"Well I was thinking we could...idk go to my place and watch movies" asks Adam.

"Sure... sure" I reply.

" okay come on then" Adam says grabbing my hand and leading me towards his house.

We get there and no one's home he brings me up to my room and chucks me on his bed making me really nervous cause maybe he wants to do something else, but he just laughs thinking everything's fine. He drops down beside me and grabs the remote.

"So what do you want to watch" he asks.

"Whatever you want" I respond trying to sound more confident though it comes out like I'm way to eager. But be doesn't seem to notice, he doesn't care. Maybe I should stop worrying about being around him he doesn't seem to worry.

"You know how about we talk" he says sitting up.

"Talk?" I repeat

"Yeah talk" he says again.

"Uhh what about" I ask.

"How about the game against the hawks that's gonna be a real shit show"Adam laughs making me giggle.

"Probably I hope I don't get to messed up since if I do i might have to quit it for figure skating. You know the jist." I reply.

"Yeah that would be a bummer since your my favourite person on the team" he says looking deep into my eyes.

"I am" I say looking everywhere but his. He notices but blows it off.

"Yep the one and only" he giggles.... 'awkward silence' ...."Hey y/n I've been wondering, you've kinda seemed off lately"

"Wha-what are you talking about?" I stutter nervously.

" I mean this your stuttering your repeating things like their not true your avoiding eye contact you never used to do this." he says. I'm just gonna have to b3 straight forward with this dude.

"It's you" I respond quickly.

"What?" He asks confused.

I sigh "your making me feel like this, ever since that fight we had you said some pretty mean things towards me and I guess I believed them and still do. But apart if me doesn't care and wants yiur company all the time."

"Y/n I told you that they weren't true I love hearing every word that comes out of that pretty mouth of yours. So don't you dare try and care about what I said in the past because I was jealous and mad and decided to take it out on you and that was not fair." He replys making my heart melt into a million pieces.

"You are my bestest friend" I scream with excitement jumping on top of me hugging him straight away.

"You are too" he laughs.

Though I feel a sense of sadness overtake me when he agrees cause I wish we were more than friends and maybe it meant that everything we shared together, he thought it was just supposed to be meant in a friendly way.

Okay I know it's not my best work but it's 11 o clock and I'm tired actually I'm extremely tired so good night.