pt 16 trip pt2 " friends with benfits"

⚠️light smut warning⚠️

"What's up with you?" I asked looking at Adam.

"Huh?" He responded turning to look at me. " Nothing" he turned his head back as if I wasn't there.

"Oh really. Then how come you keep avoiding me on trying to shut down conversations with me like you just did then." I explained slightly annoyed at his attitude.

"Y/n... don't be like that" he stated looking at me.

"Be like what?" I asked entirely confused.

"Like you want to care about me, your just playin me to get with Jesse. Its so obvious." He said looking anywhere but me.

"Is that what you think?" I asked uttrrely annoyed. He didn't respond just looked down at the floor that was now so interesting.

"Well, I see you don't trust me, see ya!" I said not wanting to continue this conversation. I moved to the front right behind coach, and stared out the window.

Why do boys have to think that they are always right and get to stomp all over my feelings. Like did he really think I like Jesse, Jesse is like a brother to me. And to all those times I told him, that I didn't like him, they probably meant nothing to him. Ughhh.

"Hey y/n you okay?" Coach questioned breaking me outta my thoughts.

"What?.. Yeah I'm fine.." I stammered up at the bloke.

"Okay then." He turned back around.

"It's just why are boys so complicated?" I intrigued." Like one minute they are nice and then the next minute there head is full of shit."

Coach turned back around and started lightly chuckling.

"Who made you feel like that?" He asked.

"No one" I stammered.

"Really? Okay"he stated turning back around.

"Adam"i blurted out gaining his attention once again.

"Kid, Just tell me straight up, don't make me turn back around" coach chuckled.

"Sorry, it's just he's getting so worked up about Jesse and I. Like we're just friends right? And I've told him that but he still doesn't believe me." I explained said.

"Are you and Adam together." He quizzed.

"N-no" I replied. " I mean we have kissed.... a couple of times... three times. But that doesn't necessarily mean anything" I nervously laughed.

"You've kissed three times and you guys aren't together." He uttered in surprise. "What about you and Jesse."

"I mean I've kissed him on the cheek" that's it though."

"Well who would you rather choose Adam or Jesse?" he asked.

"I can't choose" I blurted.

"Why not?" He questioned.

"Because they are both my best friends" I said.

"You're not best friends with Adam. Your friends with benefits." He smirked.

"I am not continuing the conversation anymore" I said turning to the window.

"You're the one who started it." He laughed.
_________________________________________

"Okay y/n, Connie, Tammy, here's your key too your dorm." Coach stated handing me the key giving me a playfull wink. I rolled my eyes and walked with the two girls to our dorm.