pt 8 Fulton

Y/n pov

"Hey guys, who's that over there?" I asked pointing over to the the guy who was sitting all by himself. He was a big kid who looked like he was already 15, he had long Brown hair and was wearing a shirt with a a rock band on it, long jeans and a leather jacket. Not to mention his sick bandanna.

"That's Fulton Reed" Averman replied.

"I think I'm gonna go sit with him" I exclaimed standing up.

"Y/n he doesn't speak to anyone" Jesse said. But I didn't listen, I just wanted to meet him, because you never know he could be really sweet.

"Hi I'm y/n y/l/n" I stated to the boy keeping his head down pretending like he couldn't hear me. I sat down putting my tray on the table and started eating.

"Wait you're the guy from the alleyway, the dude who stopped my friends from the Hawk bullies" I exclaimed.

"Yeah" is all he said.

"Your name is Fulton Reed right?"i questioned even though i knew it.

"Yep" he uttered."... Look you don't have to sit with me"

"But I want to sit with you" i explained.

"Why? No one ever wants to sit with me" he scoffed.

"Because you seem nice and I like your bandanna" I smiled. He finally returned a smile before he chuckled at my happiness.

We ended up taking for ages. He was really funny and nice too. He told me about his love for ice hockey but how he can never play and how he would get me a bandanna.

"So I have one question though to ask you" he quizzed.

"Hit me Fulton" I affirmed.

"Are you and Adam Banks together?" He asked.

"What!" I yelled. Gaining attention from everyone on the other tables.

"Sorry" I whispered trying to quiet down.

"It's okay" he said chuckling.

"We're not dating, why do you ask though?"i wondered.

"Well because since you came over here, he has been staring in our direction the entire time" he shared.
I turned my head to see Adam looking straight at me but then he turned his head towards the conversation happening at his table.

"Are you guys friends at all? I saw you guys after they ran away from me that day in the alleyway." He said.

"No we're not anymore he's a bully" I exclaimed.

"Oh really? But from what I've seen is you like him" He stated.

"What! No I don't, well not anymore to be honest" I explained.

"Anymore?" Fulton Questioned.

"He kissed me yesterday" I blurted.

"He kissed you, I'm sorry but shouldn't you be happy about that?" He asked raising and eyebrow.

"No way he did it to get Tammy Dunkin away from him. And it was my first kiss, so I was kinda pissed you know?" I said.

"Yeah I get you, that is pretty shitty." He exclaimed. Just as he said that the bell rang for the next class.

"Well see ya around Fulton. Friends?" I asked taking out my hand for him to shake.

"Friends" he replied shaking it.

"Bye y/n" he said walking away.
_________________________________________

Han's hockey shop