pt 3 dinner with the neighbours(pt.2),

A man, around 5ft9 jumped out of the car and stood before us. He had Brown hair and blue eyes and wore clothes that made him look wealthy and powerful.

"Yo dude. You obviously in the wrong hood" Jesse said, not feeling intimidated by the adult. "This is my dominion. This is a drug-free zone you understand? We aint buyin nothing. I'm feeling generous today." Jesse continued, smirking. "So I'm gonna let you get your sorry vanilla bootie outta here, before we be usin your eyeballs as hockey pucks" he finished. Everybody burst out into laughter.

"Thanks, bro, but I'm not goin home till I take care of bussiness." The man said sternly. Everybody backed away in fear as the man started to pull something out of his jacket. Thankfully it was only a piece of paper

"District Five Pee Wee hockey team. I'm gorden Bombay. I'm the new coach." He proclaimed not sounding excited what so ever. We all burst out into laughing again, we didn't believe this adult 'a stuck up' was our coach.

"Yeah right" Jesse joked.

"I'm afraid so dude" Coach Bombay exclaimed. " I got the roster right here. Averman, Dave, Conway, Charlie. Hall, Terry."

"Geez he is the coach!" Guy said.

"Here's the long story short of it. I hate hockey and I don't like kids." He said annoyed at the job he has had to take on. Coaching a bunch of 13 yr olds.

"What's this supposed to be, a pep talk?" I exclaimed sarcastically earning a laugh from the others.

"Look, I'm sure this'll be a real bonding experience. Maybe one of you will even write a book about it, in jail" Coach said not even caring about what he had said.

"Funny" I proclaimed.

"Is there a goalie?" Coach asked.

"Only for a little while. I'm movin' back to Philly."Goldberg answered.

"Thank you for sharing that."coach responded.

"No problem" Goldberg uttered.

Alright, get out on the ice. Let me see what you can do." Coach exclaimed.

"Uh, just so you know, we really suck." Averman said.

"I'll decide who sucks around here." Coach said.

The puck was on the ground and Peter and Karp took the face off but both failed and everyone skated over to get the puck. I got the puck with the stick and skated towards the goal midway Averman got in the way from commentating and I fell ontop of him.

"Ughh Averman! Play not commentate" I said raising my voice at him.

"Hey y/n lets go meet coach" Connie exclaimed as she skated over towards me helping me up. Averman got back up and continued to commentate. That boy.

"Let's go" Connie said dragging me out of my thoughts. We skated over to coach Bombay where he was watching us from.

"Hi coach, I'm y/n"i said.

"And im Connie" she exclaimed. "Do you play?"

"No" he answered quickly." So what's out record anyway?" He asked.

"0-9" Connie responded. "One was pretty close though. We only lost by 5"she said trying to make our team sound better." And we almost scored a goal too.

"But we have a new team member y/n It's her first day playing" she exclaimed.

"What? It's your first day ever playing ice hockey?" He asked seriously.

"Yeah, well it's not my first time on the ice. I'm a figure skater." I proclaimed not trying to sound to excited about being asked about it. I did love the sport.