Yogurt Cream x Lilac💜

Warnings/Kinks: Smut, Praise kink, Nicknames, Oversimulation, Teasing, Nipple play.

Top: Yogurt Cream
Bottom: Lilac (You heard me)

Credits to the user here for the art cover of this chapter: @/mana_ynur on twt.

_________________________________

No one's pov

"H-hmphh..~♡"

Lilac stiffles a moan as Yogurt Cream adds the 2nd finger inside his hole, already remaining its knuckle as he stretched it slowly in a scissor-motion shortly after.

"Good, good. You're doing great, love." Yogurt Cream praised as he pecks a kiss on Lilacs forehead, now sliding the two fingers in and out.

Lilac lets out a whimper as he feels a hand around his member, stroking it in a careful pace.

"Y-yogurt...Hahh..~" Lilac moans softly as Yogurt Cream lets out a giggle.

"Lilac, my sweetheart. Do you mind if I add another finger?" Yogurt Cream asked as he then used the 3rd finger to rub the surface of his rim's hole.

Lilac nods in response, panting out. His eyes then closed shut as he felt another finger entering his hole.

"Now then, we must wait for awhile to fully stretch you, I don't want to hurt you my sweet treasure...You're doing great."

Lilac felt so much warmth and pleasure from both of his lover's doings. His heart always flutters whenever he gets a praise when he has done something good.

He lets out a deep breathe, biting his lip as he feel Yogurt Cream sliding the 3 digits in and out in a strong pace, making Lilac take in little breaths.

Lilac almost came there on the spot as Yogurt Cream pulled out. His lover giving him a gentle smile as he then grabbed the condom beside him and started to take off his pants, following by his boxers.

Lilac then looked at his lover's impressive member, the shine of pre-cum and the slight large veins on it. Yogurt Cream then places the condom on his length as he positions himself close to Lilac's hole, grabbing both of his lover's thighs and placing it on his shoulders.

"Is it okay if I may put inside now, dear?" He asked as he caressed his lover's cheek, earning a little pout and a nod.

Yogurt Cream giggles at the expression, as he then pushed in his length slowly. He stopped for a moment for Lilac to adjust the feeling, he then feels Lilac buck his hips agaisnt him. A sign to keep going, Yogurt Cream took in a deep breathe as he then pushed his whole length inside Lilac.

Yogurt Cream felt his lover's walls squeezing into him tightly and pleasurbly, making him groan.

Both lovers took deep breathes, looking at eachother with lust in their eyes. Lilac then places both of his arms around his lover's neck, making him closer to his face to give him a kiss.

Yogurt Cream kisses back, deepening the kiss as he bites lightly on Lilac's lower lip. Lilac opens his mouth as he allows his lover to explore his wet cavern.