Madeleine x Espresso🤸‍♂️

Warnings: Implied Sexual Reference blah blah blah

Latte is a protective mom bestfriend towards Espresso here. This was also inspired by my cookie comic creator shit I made in twitter, (Now follow me)

_______________________

No one's pov:

"Espresso, where have you been? It's been like two days!" Latte complained with a pout as she placed a hand on her hip, having her large ass of a spoon in the other.

Espresso replies with a sigh, placing his hand on his back from the pain and struggle to walk properly with his trembling legs. "Madeleine problem." He mumbles.

"What?" She said, pointing her spoon close to Espresso's face, making him grumble and slightly pushed it away.

"I-I said.. Sigh nevermind." Espresso said with frustration, facepalming his own forehead as he felt his cheeks heat up hearing a familliar voice behind his back.

"Latte, Espresso! Good morning to you two, my friends." Madeleine greeted with a hearty-laugh. Espresso's hands curled into fists, as he his teeth gritted in annoyance.

"Oh good morning, Madeleine!" Latte said with her usual tone as she walked up towards him.

Madeleine waves until he was pulled lower to meet Latte's face with obvious sense that she was quite angered.

"What have you done to my poor Essy. ESPRESSO HAD TO TEACH HIS STUDENTS TWO DAYS AGO WHERE WAS HE!?" Latte shouted, shaking Madeleine by the shoulders roughly.

"H-hahah! L-latte, calm down...I don't know what you're talking a-about..." Madeleine said nervously, Latte still shaking him aggresively. He glanced at Espresso and mouthed a 'help' towards him, but all he earned was a smirk from the mage making Madeleine even more nervous.

Madeleine was scared of Latte whenever she was mad.

"Hmph, you lying armored bastard! I know you did something to poor little Essy, HE TOLD ME!" Latte shouted dramatically once again.

"Latte, I am clearly not littl—"

"YES YOU ARE NOW, QUIET."

Espresso zips and turns his head to another direction.

"Latte, this must be just a biggg— misunderstanding! I promise to the Great Divines that I'm innoce–"

"Misunderstanding, innocent!? My ASS! Tell the truth Madeleine."

Latte demanded as she glared sharp daggers towards Madeleine, making the knight feel shivers down his spine.

"Haha... Only if.. Espresso is alright with i-it..!" Madeleine stuttered as he looks at Espresso while smiling nervously.

Latte then averts her eyes and turns to Espresso, his body was frozen and his face was a blushing mess.

Espresso nods, hiding half of his face with his hand as he speaks, "S-sigh.. I guess I'll have to explain.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You both are in a what? And you didn't even tell your own bestfriend, Essy?!"

"Sigh, we're in a relationship Latte. And besides it was a secret..."

Espresso murmered as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah I know! It was literally so obvious, but you guys are that active?"

Latte questioned with her usual tone as she smiles nervously.

"I don't know, ask this clingy hunk. Plus, how could it be so obvious? And why did you have to even traumatize Madeleine, I mean he deserved it of course but oh- nevermind."

"Well, it made alot of sense when you both had to do stuff in the same time. There was a large hint when I saw both of you in some cafe, you guys went on dates! And plus, it was to make the scene dramatic. Just a little tease, and he seriously wrecked you and you weren't seen anymore for 2 days, ALSO HIM!"

"Well it makes sense that you're so immature." Espresso says bluntly. "I am 16 anyways~" Latte says, jokingly. (It's because people/cookies would be mistaken for her being young than her actual age/hc )

"LATTE YOU ARE 25 WITH NO KIDS"

"SO ARE YOU! Unless... Did Madeleine atleas—"

"LATTE!!!"

As the two pretty bestfriends argue towards eachother, Madeleine is just alone crying in some random corner but also feeling smug about what Latte just said.

End
(bozos)

________________________

I got lazy while making this sosoososos short wowowowoe I wanna remake it to something that made more sense but Latte and Espresso kept talking and I ddint kniw how to even make sense sbne

Word count: 706

Hahahahahah lmfao hahshahdgag