Gumball and Cherry brainrot🎁

Gumball and Cherry
headcanons🎁

(Frenemies edition)

(School)
-The first meeting of Gumball and Cherry was when they were in the same class in Grade 1, they both loved art. Gumball despised Cherry for thinking her bombs are art. One time they fought in the school square. Both Cherry and Gumball almost got expelled due to the cherry bombs almost destroying the concerete walls, and the paint being seen everywhere. But to the present, they still blame eachother that it was their fault they both had suspension.

-They're 4th graders

__________________________________

-Cherry and Gumball's mothers were close friends, so Gumball would visit Cherry's house every weekend. (They would fight while Cherry Blossom tries to either stop them from fighting or help her little sister, Cherry.

-After they argue, it's either between them on who would talk first. Theres a chance that they would now talk about the things they have in common or just argue again.

-When they get to have a slumber party, Cherry and Cherry Blossom would both scream 'HERES A CHERRY BOMB!' to startle Gumball and wake up.

-Cherry sometimes messes up Gumball's artworks by drawing a big cherry bomb or just blowing it up if he had done anything bad towards her, then it would happen over and over again.

-Gumball uses he/they which they say all the time when he talks to someone new. Cherry respects that.

-Whenever theres a competetive game, Cherry and Gumball would 'sometimes' team up if theres a someone they don't like.

-They say 'I hate you' when giving eachother presents when it's their birthday (Cherry or Gumball's bday if you don't understand)

-Multiplayer video game addicts lol
!!!SPECIFICALLY SPLATOON!!!

________________________________

Yes I ship them but mostly as friends BUT NOT SEXUALLY OKAY!? I don't know much of them, if these are all unaccurate I apologize. Me and my younger cousin loves both of them and he suggested me make headcanons for them so why not.

Word count: 329