Espresso and Latte brainrot🎁

Espresso and Latte
headcannons🎁

(Childhood bestfriends edition)

-Espresso and Latte were childhood bestfriends, in fact neighbours. They both met eachother in the playground, Espresso didn't like Latte at first but developed a crush on her. Which in denial, he did in fact had a crush on her but that's because of all that teasing, platonic flirting, and how beautiful she is. Not to mention her laugh, I know we all weird human beings can agree to that. (But soon when they got older, Espresso's feelings for her soon turned to just friends.)

-Latte still teases him, knowing that Espresso quite likes it unless it's VERY VERY embarassing.

-Espresso was embarassed, no, hated his younger self. He used to be a talkative child, that always asked multiple questions due to his childish curiosity.

-When Espresso and Latte became friends, Latte placed two milk cartons inside her bag for her and her bestfriend, not knowing that Espresso disli⁴ked milk. Latte was sad with the response, but Espresso didn't also like seeing her sad so he drank it anyway. (And tried to wash it off by forced puking and brushing his tongue with a toothbrush multiple times.)

-The reason how Latte and Espresso became best friends was because Espresso saved her from some bully, making Latte bother him almost everyday just to play with him.

-Grown up Latte and Espresso pretends to hate eachother, but really they're just so close people sometimes mistaken them as siblings. Latte would sometimes drag him to her place to force him to have a slumber party and have pillow fights like they used to. (Platonic friendship that's all).

__________________________

Immature Adults exist, coming from one. I'm not saying they're immature adults too but adults also want to have fun you know? So please no hate comments💜

Anyways that's all I just love these two's friendship dynamic.

Word count: 315