Mint Choco x Cocoa💞

Warnings: None

Technically was requested by my younger brother but he kept making jokes since he's annoying👹 (I miss him alot though)

_________________________

No one's pov:

Mint Choco Cookie was back from rehearsals. Sadly, Cocoa Cookie couldn't come to watch him since she had fallen ill.

Thankfully, the sickness wasn't anything that bad. Just slight cough and headaches although her fever was starting to get quite worst, which made Mint Choco be really worried about her.

Cocoa Cookie mostly would be indoors, enjoying the snow while drinking her hot cocoa but somehow she still got sick. The both just thought of other reasons on how she did get sick with common sense.

But either way right now, Mint Choco was preparing dinner for him and his lover.

Cocoa wanted Mint Choco Cookie make her some chicken noodle soup, it was one of her favorites when she was a young cookie. And since Mint Choco wasn't that much of a great cooker, Herb volunteered to help.

Herb Cookie was a great botanist and a medic so he surely knew how to help Hot Cocoa with her fever.

As Herb and Mint Choco were finished preparing, Herb had to go early since Alchemist Cookie has asked for something about his plants so they were quite in a rush.

Mint Choco was tasked to give Cocoa some green tea and to drink plenty of water whenever she's finished eating, since drinking Hot Cocoa or such drinks with chocolate could worsen her coughs.

He had to tell Cocoa about not drinking her own favorite drink for a few days, which made her upset. Although she had to listen, but sometimes she would complain about it to Mint Choco and let out pouts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A gentle knock was heard from the door in bedroom which belonged to both lovers.

The door was carefully then opened showing Mint Choco Cookie with a soft smile, holding a tray of two bowls of soup.

Cocoa lets out an excited gasp, clapping her hands together as she squeals happily.

"Mint Choco!" She said happily with a smile. (THEY ARE A VERY NON-TOXIC, LOVING, ADORABLE COUPLE 😭😭😭😭😭)

Mint Choco chuckles in response, placing the tray carefully on the bed next to Cocoa. "What's got you all excited for, dear?"

"Hm, well I'm hungry of course! And plus, I really enjoyed eating chicken noodle soup when I was a kid... And I still do!" Cocoa said as she carefully grabbed the hot soup.

Mint Choco giggles from the cuteness of his lover, she's very admirable of his skills and he's really happy whenever she comes to see his performances.

"Well then, before you eat it. Becareful, it's still hot you know?" He said as he caressed her soft chubby cheek.

Cocoa then leans into the touch, closing her eyes as she speaks. "You know, I really hope that tomorrow I won't be sick anymore. Then I get to drink Hot Cocoa and snuggle up with you again, everyday!" 

"Of course, Cocoa. I hope so too."

Both lovers giggles until Cocoa interuppts the sweet moment and lets out a sudden cough.