Knight and Princess brainrot🎁

Knight and Princess
headcanons🎁

(Soulmates in Fairytales edition)
(And random)

-Princess and Knight are young adults, 18-19.

-Princess still likes to brush and braid Knight's blond hair.

-Knight met Princess when they were young. Knight promised to protect Princess over his life, not knowing that she was very stubborn and loved to explore.

(When Tiger Lily went missing, the Family was saddened and ordered a knight who had the same age as Princess to take care of her, not wanting to have another missing child)

-Knight kept the drawings he and Princess made from before under his bed. They still draw together though, only if Princess says 'I'm bored' he would then give off a suggestion that they can just draw.

-Both Knight and Princess are actually good drawers, Princess mostly draws random stuff and Knight actually is the one who makes flowers such as roses. (He awkwardly shows it to Princess and gets a praise from her huhuhu)

-Knight used to make love poems for Princess, but was too shy to ever show them to her. But Princess knows about it since she sneaks into his room to read them.

-Princess lets Knight help her pick clothes on which is better on her. (Actually canon I think)

-Knight still keeps the homemade beaded necklace that Princess made, he hides it under his armor.

-Princess sometimes sneak out her window to get out of the castle and explore. Knight would have already found out sooner on and find her in worry. This is why Princess's room was moved higher.

-Knight always insisted on bringing him along with Princess whever she goes somewhere to protect her, of course Princess would argue that she doesn't need protecting and she's completely capable of her own safety despite being a princess.

-Princess actually agrees after that because she enjoys Knight's company, but in another part of her also feels bad if she was too harsh on her Knight.

-Knight taught Princess on how to ride horses after she asked him that she wanted to learn ever since she found out he knew how to.

-Princess is not really that bad at properly riding horses but she tries. (Shes more stubborn than a sassy horse)

-Yes, they ride horses/ a horse together.

-Princess kisses Knight on the cheek whenever he does something generous for her, how sweet♡

-They have picnics in the forest when they're in the mood, well when Princess is. Pancake and Custard would sometimes join in too!

-Whenever Raspberry and Princess meet, Princess would ask Knight to join in for some tea. Shyly Knight would disagree, saying it would be unprofesional for him to do so, other way is that hes shy.

-Princess is impressed towards Raspberry by her brilliant skills and intelligence; So is Knight.

______________________

Other cookies are mentioned here but yeah huhuhuhu, I've been focusin on this oneshot instead of my YogurtLilac story hahahahaha.

Word Count: 486