Prologue

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4

Lando Norris

On November 13, 1999, a wonderful little boy was born. His mom and dad gave him the name Lando. He was not the youngest child in the family as he already had a brother.

****

Kate Morton

In 2000, Kate Morton was born on the 29th in January. As a first child, her parents also loved and protected her

****

It is worth knowing, however, that the Norris family and the Morton family were very good friends. They spent every holiday together and as they were co-contractors they spent even more time together

The two children, who were not born with many differences, made good friends.
Kate's parents Bob and Tea to have another child only 3 years after Kate so Lando and Kate found a common voice

However, hard times came for the Morton family and they lost part of their business. Adam Norris helped them supportively, but after a while the family relationship deteriorated.

What happened between the kids?

Lando started GOKART at a pretty young age and so he didn't have that much time to play anymore, and he didn't even have a childhood anymore.

And Kate is an average girl who lives an average life playing tennis with Tea at a tennis club in London every weekend...

****

We can assume that a friendship does not go away. But it's over. In fact, the family hated each other. Kids are not sure, but parents are absolutely ...

Lando won the GOKART races in a row and Bob, who worked on the local GOKART team, ran into Lando every single day.
At least he could see that the little boy was going to be a big boy, a teenager. But what about Kate?

Kate was just playing tennis. Kate just learned .... Kate just lived her life....

****

However, what could bring two families together again?
A birthday? A wedding? Maybe a holiday? Or maybe an engagement?

Yes, these are all good ideas, but not in this case. There was a lot of tension between the Norris family and the Morton family.
But an event prompted them to meet again.

A death. A funeral ....

Unfortunately, Bob Morton was buried in December 2020.

Yes, Kate's father is dead.

And it was a new opportunity for the two families to meet

Why shouldn't the Adam Norris express their support with his 4 children?

And here's your chance to meet Kate and Lando.....

****

Now a question has arisen, why Kate hates Lando? He didn't do anything about it ....

But she hates he, because Lando was notorious enough to be in F1 and Kate's jealousy was immeasurable.

How did Lando hate Kate?
Of course, from the bottom of his heart. Because Kate hated him ...

For really unexplained reasons, they haven't even talked since Kate turned 5 years old. Yes, they haven't met since
But Lando was deeply an emotional guy, and Kate was disappointed in the world after her father died ....

Well this will be their story