21

_____________

Lando Norris

I woke up in the morning whimpering. I barely slept anything at night and it made my job harder today. But being Friday, I won't have anything special to do today. Kate sighed evenly next to me and was as cute as a fairy. A sleeping fairy. Her brown hair rested on her breasts bulging from under her t-shirt. It was a wonderful sight.
But ringing the phone changed everything ....

-Hello, what is it?-- "I said into the teledon and whispered a good morning to Kate who was just about to get up. It was Carlos.

-Dude I hope I didn't wake you up, but have you seen the news yet? I'll send one, you better check it out, --Carlos said

-Who bother us? "--Kate said sleepily

-Nobody, --I replied, and Carlos laughed to himself.-- Ok I'll check it out. Breakfast in 1 hour?

-All right,-- my friend said and said goodbye to me

-What did Carlos want to say? --Kate stroked my hair and sat up in bed

-He sent only one article. I think it's about you and me. I thought it would be ...

-I also knew it would be, --Kate said and came closer to me. She started stroking my bare belly by the time I knew what to do.

-Do you want it ?,-- I asked her foolishly

-I want it,-- she replied, --but we have to be quick because I'm hungry..

****

____________

F1 news F1 gossip

F1gossip.news.hu

Amazing news arrived in our editorial office. Well dear readers here is the latest news of the weekend

Lando Norris appeared with his new girlfriend in front of a large audience at the F1 gala dinner on Thursday night. The lady was the first to arrive in a black car and then one of our favorite pilots. One after another in a goose. The lady was wearing a dark blue dress and looking at her face we could easily tell that Kate Morton is the lucky girl

Kate Morton had a great reputation for seducing Norris 'teammate at the start of the season, and now it looks like the young Briton has also fallen victim to the girl. Is this love? Is the girl just hungry for money?

In an older piece of news, we've already shared with you (click here to access it again) whether there is a love triangle between these young people, well that seems to have been the case, as the two younger Britons found each other.

But what does the Australian pilot who was left alone say about this again?
It's time to find Daniel Ricciardo!

Click here for Kate Morton's biography

This became Lando Norris 'first public contact and lost thousands of followers on social media. He broke the hearts of girls, but is his heart in one?Several have stated that the young people have been walking along the coast of Monaco together and have had several tense scenes in the past...

One for sure. Monaco's weekend has become both of them, but remember, we're keeping an eye on them

We have a fever every day!