3

January 28

I woke up terribly tired today. By the way, I was awake it for quite some time as Lando streamed all night. Would it have been seriously so hard now for he to do me a favor to shut up?

The answer; Yes

I quickly got dressed in the morning and put on a pair of jeans and a new hoodie. Lately, these hoodies give me the feeling that I'm safe.

As I stepped out the door, Lando was just walking out the door. It was pretty embarrassing, but I tried not to deal with it. But I got a feeling, and that was to tell him something. However, this was not necessary because he had preceded me.

-You look tired Kate, --he said, I think i looked a smile on his face

-Thanks, --I pulled my mouth. --It's all because of you, I told him

-Oh don't be so delicate anymore, it was just one night

-Don't even go on and even shut up

-You're starting command again,-- Lando said

However, I no longer had the strength to answer that

I ran down the stairs after Lando because I finally started having breakfast. This morning was also a sunny morning, as it has been all January. But it was different here. Belgium is a really different place. It even snowed here.
Well, I know I can be totally crazy and not act like I'm 21 tomorrow

-Kate, have you planned anything today? --asked Cisca, who was sitting in the chair opposite me and drinking her coffee with my mother.
-The girls (Cisca and Flo) are already gone because Flo went for a ride and then they stay in the riding school. I heard you made friends.

I didn't expect that. Does Flo tell her mother everything?

-Lando, --Cisca told Lando now.-- You would take Kate to the riding school either?

I looked at Lando, who had swallowed the egg she had just eaten

-Mom, you're not serious ... I just wanted to stream today. You know my fans are waiting and I don't want to spend my day with someone who's not even my fan, --Lando said

As much as I hate Lando, those words fell very badly. I didn't want to hear that ... How does he  know I'm not a fan? I'm an F1 fan !!
But I respect Lando, and he may not know it

-Son, don't be so selfish. You take Kate and you're done. You're a pilot, aren't you?

-Good, mother, but I'm only doing it for you

****

I packed my stuff and changed. Mom told me after breakfast that I wouldn’t be so childish anymore. She may be right. But even then, I'm still grieving!
I didn’t want to spend the rest of the day with Lando, but I would have loved riding with Flo. Or it would have been nice to watch her ride ...

Well I put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. I put some makeup on my face and I was ready to go.
I put on my boots when I saw Lando. He also changed clothes. He was wearing black jeans and a regular hoodie. Nothing surprising. He didn't look at me either and I tried to avoid his gaze. Then when he opened the door he spoke.

-I'm only going with you because Mom asked

-I'm just going with you because I don't have to be in an airspace with you--, I told him and than  I got into the white mercedes car without a word

So Lando and I left for the riding school at about 13.25.
The journey was wordless or not?

-I heard you made friends with Flo, too. Seriously? Do you really have to tune my sisters against me ?, -#Lando said cynically

-Seriously? What the hell are you doing this for? I don't even tune them against you. Stop! Do you think I'm happy with all this? I didn't ask to be here, --I said

-I no longer know or believe anything. But the fact is, I'm not happy about that either

-Okey ,That's enough of you

Lando didn't even answer anymore, he just parked. We arrived.

Cisca (the younger one obviously) ran over to me and hugged me.

-Kate, welcome to the Stables. Wait, did Lando come with you?

-No, but yes, but it is a long story

-You're right about that,-- Lando said, and we set off to find Flo

****

We headed home in the evening. Well, in fact, Lando didn't go home and spent more of the day with his sisters. And of course I was there too.
I tried to avoid Lando, which the girls noticed, but as I had already discussed with them, they knew what the problem was.

Lando was very cute anyway. He helped Flo in the horses and I just drank my hot tea and watched them. I felt a lot more mature now and I also saw Lando as an adult man

I immersed myself in my thoughts which is even better if I didn't tell and at that moment I “woke up” from them.

****

We arrived home quite late in the evening at about 21.08. The two moms were just baking something in the kitchen. I hope they are getting ready for my birthday. After all, we are here because Adam invited me and my mother to celebrate my day here.

When we got in, Mom grabbed my hand and pulled me aside

-You had a good day, didn't you?
Was Lando cute?

-Yes, I had a good day today, but Mom, Lando is just Lando. Suddenly he won't be a nice person.

-But he's still looking at you

-Mom!

I was forced to turn to Lando and ask what the hell he wanted

-Kate, is your birthday tomorrow and I was wondering what if we had a truce?

-I don't  know ,Lando, dear of you, but we can try. Just please stay away for me

-That's exactly what I want, so I don't think I'll be home tomorrow ...

That sentence hit my heart...

...