20

________________

Kate Morton

A rich evening rich in wonderful moments began to turn awful. Believe what could be worse than a disappointment your love inflicts on you...

-What does it mean not to come to the gala with me? Who did you find for you? Who is better for me? ,-- Daniel asked these questions to my head

-Well Daniel, I understand you're upset, but that's enough. Daniel, I'm breaking up with you. ,-- I declared. But as I said it occurred to me how many good moments we had. It was so good to walk in Portugal, it was good to be with him because I felt safe with him and I didn't feel like I was on all the dangers. And Lando had just that personality. But I have to risk ... Everything for love...Love can sometimes be frustrating and lucky. I hope I will be lucky ...

-All right, --Daniel sat down in the chair next to me and we hugged each other.-- I know it's all because of Lando.

I just nodded in agreement and finally someone knocked on the door of our room. It was Lando. I said goodbye to Daniel and left the room with my suitcase already made and packed. I left my other half here for a new, even younger but even braver boy. For this boy I would even jump into the well for.

-Kate, you look absolutely beautiful, --Lando said when he finally spoke

-You can't complain either, --I turned to him and then put a kiss on his mouth. It was so good, it was so good to finally be with him....

.

****

I've felt stomach cramps countless times, but today was something huge. Full of pain, I was very excited. Lando just squeezed my hand and kept encouraging me.

-Everything will be fine, Kate! That's how it had to be, --he said, kissing my neck. My whole body shivered.

We arrived. The venue was full of paparazzi and people in suits. Most of them were men. And I've been scared of men since the Peter case. Although this is not surprising, because when a girl is almost raped, that girl loses her full faith in men.

We got out of the car and we were already overwhelmed by the cameras and then I finally got into the building and I calmed down.

-Come on, Kate, this will be our table,-- Lando said, and I sat down next to Isa.

-I'm glad you came with Lando dear Kate, --Isa said

-I am very happy too!

-Where is Carlos?-' Lando asked

-He'll be here soon, he had something to do

Lando sat down next to me too, and the gala dinner soon began. They served a lot of food, but I didn't have an appetite either.

I looked a little disappointed at Lando who was enjoying the big fuss around her. I was disappointed because I didn't imagine an evening like this.
After dinner, two more important people gave a speech and then my friend and I got home in the middle of the night.I’m sorry that, but I knew one thing for sure. The internet will explode tomorrow ...

By the time we got into our room, I could do what I had been wanting for a long time. Lando closed the door gently and then immediately approached me and began to kiss my neck fiercely. He kissed fiercely in the poison's expensive suit. I was still in my evening dress, but not for long as Lando started pulling me it off.
I gasped for air, but my body shivered with every kiss.

-Lando! --I told him shyly by the time he stopped everything

-Did I do something wrong, Kate? ,-- he asked and I saw in him that he longed for me. I longed for him too. I really, really longed for him...♡

-No, you're doing everything right just please be careful.

-Is this your first time? , --he asked in disbelief

-Yeah, we never did anything like that with Daniel. Not with him ..., --I bowed my head and couldn't stand his eyes now. I was ashamed of myself.

-Kate, listen to me, please, --Lando said, then raised my head.--Kate, I'll be careful, I promise you'll enjoy this, --he said, smiling. I smiled too, but Lando continued again as he began.

-What are you doing now?-- I asked in surprise

-I will remedy the situation,--with that he took my clothes off and I was only wearing my underwear. Then Lando took off his shirt too and started kissing my thighs and then he got higher and higher. He got closer and closer to the point between my legs. I made strange noises and Lando just smiled. He enjoyed what he was doing. Then he penetrated with his fingers and I moaned and then his body part followed. My hips snuggled to Lando's body.

-It will hurt a little now,-- Lando said

-You can never do anything that will hurt

-But it will really hurt and I don't want to hurt you, but it will feel good after that, believe me., --Lando was getting closer and closer.

-Please kiss me, --I said as he got deeper and deeper inside me

Lando kissed me fiercely and then a really painful part ensued. The boy tried to be careful, his face was tense. My hips were already rubbing against his body and I ran his through his hair. Then we got to the top together. Lando leaned hard next to me and I looked for the blanket.

-I enjoyed this,-- I said and kissed my friend

-I enjoyed it too, we could repeat that another time, ”--he said, and I just laughed to myself.

When we decided to go to sleep it was dawn so I climbed out of bed to pull in the blackout curtains. Lando stood behind me and grabbed my waist with his warm hands, then turned me toward him

-Aren't we going out on the balcony?

-Lando, --I said and stroked his face,-- I should be asleep by now

-But I want to go see how beautiful the dawn is.

-Okay, but we're going to sleep after that, --so I picked up my white shirt and we stepped out onto the balcony...

It was just us and the rising sun, just us ...

...

_______________

_______________