14

______________

F1 Gossip

The other day Daniel Ricciardo and his beautiful girlfriend Kate Morton were my guests where we finally managed to gain an insight into the couple's privacy. We learned how the young people got to know each other and also how Norris (Daniel's teammate) helped the couple get to know each other. Beautiful Kate smiled charmingly until Norris burst into the conversation. The two young people started a heated argument that I could only see from the outside with Daniel. Lando left quickly and Kate became sensitive. What could happen between them?
Acquaintances said Kate Morton and Lando Norris were childhood friends, however, because of some reason their relationship broke down, but now the girl has reappeared and maybe the love between them is starting to flare up?

_____________

Thursday, April 22nd

Kate Morton

I walked with Daniel on the beautiful sunny part of the Portuguese Riviera. There were only two of us holding hands. It's April, but it was cold. It's quite cold. However, the sun was shining beautifully and it felt good to warm my face.So walking hand in hand with this boy was everything else. It seemed like a fairytale dream, because what reason do I have to complain when I'm so lucky to be here?

Of course, nothing can last forever like this moment, because the vibration of a phone bothered us. Daniel reached for his phone and spoke.

-Yes, this is Daniel, --then said his face changed. The calm glances suddenly turned into a strong blink and whispered to me.-Look at the internet.

I didn't hesitate, I went up and that's when I saw the article:

...Lando left quickly and Kate became sensitive. What could happen between them?

Acquaintances said Kate Morton and Lando Norris were childhood friends, however...

I read the article insanely fast and was very angry. I may be disappointed, but I can't even describe my emotions. Lando and I got into a lot of anger and I knew it wasn't going to end well. I looked at Daniel, who might have been just as annoyed as I was.

-I'll take care of it--, he replied. --It couldn't have happened, --he said, hugging me.-- Calm down, nothing will go wrong and I still love you. This stupid Norris can do everything. I'm going to give them an interview to make things run smoothly. Calm down, Kate!

-I try, but it's so bad. Why can't I just be with you? --I asked him but I couldn't hear his answer since he kissed me.

...

****

...

I sat in my room again. Daniel went puzzled to give an interview themafter lunch, but everyone said it would be the best way to keep up with the news. Again, I was just a victim. Looking at the instagram, Lando flew here too, but now was the time. I went to take a bath and held some me time. I wanted to calm down, I also came here to Portugal, but now the situation has only gotten worse...

Someone knocked on the door while I drying my hair. I thought Daniel was finally back or I trusted it was lando. We should talk again about the scandal now. But they weren't ... It was Peter ... He had a sly smile on his face and I was worried. I was wearing just a robe and a leotard. I was worried ...

-What are you doing here again? --"I asked him anxiously

-You because you got in big trouble,-- he said and entered my room without asking. - You know, Kate, you're in trouble, you're in big trouble. I think you saw the news this morning. How good do you think it is for Daniel to think that you are a slut? You didn't think things through properly ...-What makes you think I'm a slut? I didn't do anything wrong, I just talked to Lando and the situations were a bit rough. So you'd better go,-- I pointed to the door

But he didn't move. Peter just stood and approached me

-Daniel can come in at any time so please leave the room , --I told him but he came even closer and pushed me against the wall

-Don't tell me what to do, I liked what I did in the past anyway, so we're moving on today

-No no no, leave me alone, --but of course Peter didn't leave me alone. He took my hand and pressed it to the wall and then took off my robe.

-What my eyes see is that you look pretty good, I understand Daniel . , --he said then I started shaking my head and begging him to leave me alone. He kissed me, but I was disgusted with it. I was disgusted with him, but he continued. He reached between my legs again and deepened in me with his finger...I begged him because it already hurt, because if he's not out of love then nothing goes well. It was unbearable, but luckily I was so saved because he started to hear people's voices in the hallway. He left quickly, but he told me it would be better if I took care of myself because he was an influential person and he did whatever he wanted...

...

****

The long-awaited time has come.  It's May. It could be called one of my favorite months, because then the sun is velvety, it is warm and it will be summer soon. Today is race day on Sunday, May 2nd.
Luckily, every little thing was settled and Daniel was able to talk to the reporters about everything.

I was walking into the Paddock in the morning when I saw Lando. I hesitated first and then went to him

-Good morning, how are you? --I asked him kind

-What do you want from me, I don't have a good morning and I don't understand what you're looking for, --he said and he stepped away from me much, much farther

-Lando I want to explain the past trouble.-- I said and I took his hand

Lando looked at "us".

-All right, I'll listen to you, but only because I don't have anything to do now, --he said, taking his hand away

I smiled and felt warm so I could talk to Lando again....

-Well... so, I don't know how to start ....

-Kate! I don't have that much time! ,-- Lando said

-So there's something you don't know about yet and you'd better find out,-- Lando looked at me curiously

-Good or bad ?

-Bad...I'm here for the secret of my family. Not because your father invented this ...

-What does that mean Kate?

....

Tears welled up in my eyes ....

-Promise me if I tell you you won't tell anyone! They will hurt me..

Lando put his hand on my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

-No one will hurt you, i promise ❤

....

________________