18

_______________

F1 news, F1 gossip

It's time to shed light on Daniel Ricciardo's heartbreaking girlfriend. As we wrote 2 months ago, Daniel was pleased to announce during an interview that his heart was already busy. The lucky girl was none other than Kate Morton, who was also a childhood friend of Lando Norris. My first encounter with the lady wasn't really bright as she got into a huge argument with the younger pilot and then proved her love affair with Daniel Ricciardo again.

However, on May 3, all 3 of these people were seen leaving the Portuguese hotel separately. Not long after, Daniel and Kate got on a Mclaren plane together, but Lando Norris didn't keep up with them. According to eyewitnesses, our favorite pilot walked sadly through the city and left the hotel only in the evening.

I wonder what caused the tension among the young people. Is this a love triangle?

As we learned at the hotel, all 3 people quarreled loudly, but the staff there refused to tie more information to our noses.

Will Daniel and Kate break up? This question is supported by the fact that Kate Morton was not present at the Spanish Grand Prix and said 2 months ago that she would be taking part in all the competitions. Well, I'm in the position that the Monaco Grand Prix will soon begin where we'll get answers to every question.

Dear reader, are you curious?

______________

Monday, May 17th

Kate Morton

Well, I'm gone. I disappeared from the media, I disappeared from Lando and Daniel.
I read the article over breakfast and inadvertently got upset because a scandal broke out. There was no other notification on my phone other than how big of a bastard I was. Well, I think I already know that

I was trying to compose myself because I had been in a minor depression for the past week and a half and I had my relationship with Daniel by the way. But I am traveling to Monaco on Wednesday this week and everything will change.I decided before lunch I was going to run because it is always reassuring.

After running after lunch, I allowed myself a bath of water and took a good hot bath. I tried to calm myself down one last time because a new chase is starting that will decide or ruin everything. What could be more disappointing than an injured girl in the Paddock? I don't want to get lost among the other girls, I have to be like them.

I immersed myself in the water with these thoughts, but not long after I received my message

...

Daniel:
Hi darling, your break is over, I hope you saw the article now spreading online.

Kate:
Hi Danny, I saw it

Daniel:
Well that's why we decided we had to show up together for dinner on Thursday. F1 will have some gala dinner

Kate:
Sounds good

Daniel:
I also hoped you would like it

Kate:
What should I wear ?

Daniel:
Something red or blue

Kate:
All right, I love you

Daniel:
See you on Wednesday, darling

...

_________

Wednesday, May 19

I got off the last step of the plane excitedly. I'm here in Monaco. I can't even believe I'm so lucky to be able to travel the world so easily. Well, I headed for the airport exit. Daniel said he would send someone for me. Someone.

To my biggest surprise, I found Lando Norris with an orange McLaren in the parking lot. It was not at all striking with this car. But wait, it really wasn't striking because there are only such poison expensive cars here. Monaco is a playground for the rich. Returning; Lando stood next to his car and stared at the screen of his phone. However, he looked up at me and pushed himself away from his car and started approaching me.

-Let me help Kate, --Lando grabbed one of my suitcases and put it in his car. I had two suitcases because I had to bring a lot of clothes. I plan to stay here for a while longer after the race

-Thanks Lando and also for being here. , --I told him and I took his hand to look at me

-I don't need this hypocritical word. Daniel asked me to come here

-Lando, I know I screwed up, but we can't do this anymore

-What ? What can we not do anymore? ,-- Lando got a little nervous. We got in the car so we could finally go to the hotel

-You know I'm not stupid Lando. I'm only protecting you and my ass. Can you imagine what it would be like if we turned out to be in love with each other?

-Why do you think I'm in love with you?

-Well, I don't think I need to answer that, I started to get nervous too. --I decided to break up with Daniel after the gala dinner. I love you Lando

Lando pulled off the road on these sentences and headed for the beach.

-Well, Kate Morton, listen carefully because I only tell you once. I'll give you one last chance! But there will be no more. And now we're going for a walk.

-To walk? I've wanted to walk here for so long. Lando you are wonderful-- Lando smiled involuntarily and I was happy, because maybe I won the jackpot....

Lando parked in a parking lot and we went for a walk. It was afternoon and the sun was just shining. The wind was blowing and the sea water was rippling.
While walking for , I looked at Lando and he looked at me. I didn't dare speak.

-What if I took your hand? --Lando asked

-I would be very happy for it,-- I replied and happily put my head on his shoulder. Luckily they don't know us here and we walked alone together. However, after about an hour, we headed back to the hotel because of Daniel.

-where the hell have you been so long?-- Danny asked in front of the elevator on the third floor.

-Well, I'd rather be happy if you can help to me ,-- I said because I had 2 heavy suitcases

-Kate wanted to eat ice cream so I bought her one,-- Lando replied

-But you could have eaten here, too,-- Danny said

-But it was a hotel and it was a patisserie. That's it ... Come take my stuff into the room

Upon entering the hotel room, I was greeted by a beautiful view and I also spoke to Danny about it. We were together again.
Before going to bed tonight, I spoke to Lando a few words

Kate
So what's up between us, Lando?

Lando
After today, it's more than friendship

Kate
I'll arrange for Daniel over the weekend, but please keep it a secret until then

Lando
But I'll tell Carlos everything

Kate
Good, no one else knows

Lando
I love you Kate

Kate
I love you too

...

Smiling, I hung up my phone because everything was starting to get better. Daniel was already asleep next to me so I stroked him and then fell asleep.

I got into trouble again. I told two people : I love you ...

...

_________________