31 THE END

Lando Norris

I'm beyond 24 hours. Now just imagine working. Race in the last race in 2021 and travel 3 hours by plane to get to the hospital where your child will be born soon. Fatigue then no longer exists and only happiness makes sense.
Somehow everything is so fabulous. In December, I sit here with my little boy in the hospital and listen to him sigh. My girlfriend's body is tired and trying to rest a little. Her tousled hair makes her attractive and the way something wonders sleeps. I don’t want to wake her up, but I have to step in to her to adjust the blanket on it. Then Kate woke up. Her eyes reflected tiredly back in my eyes and I drew a faint smile. Her lips were red and the rays of the sun lit up her beautiful body. I took her hand and then lay down next to her in bed. She ran into my curly hair and breathed a kiss into my lips. Her warmth also warmed my heart.

-Good morning my love, --I whisper in her ear

-Good morning, --Kate replied in a sleepy voice. I can fully understand what she may have felt, what she had to go through during childbirth.

-I'm so proud of you, so proud and look at Jules. What a tiny baby, so cute. , --I told her

-Our little boy is more like you, --Kate said with a laugh.

...

Jules began to squirm in his crib and not long after, Kate woke up loudly. As she spoke to my little boy, I felt more and more lucky. Because such a woman is not given to everyone. As she sang the little songs, Jules smiled at him. His eyes narrowed and he tried to talk to his mom.

The next day, Kate and Jules came home from the hospital. Dad brought them home because I prepared the gift. I made a big surprise for Kate and that’s why I couldn’t be there. Carlos and Isa also arrived. In the end, we decided that they would be the godparents, because without Carlos' help we wouldn't be here now and couldn't celebrate. They arrived home in the afternoon

-We’re here, --Dad said, and Kate brought my baby boy into the baby carrier. Isa immediately ran to Kate and stared at Jules

-He sleeps so sweetly, --Isa said. --Carlos, when do you finally want a baby? --Isa asked

-Well, I think we can start this slowly,-- my friend replied, who gave me proud glances.

-Actually, now I was thinking of showing Kate his surprise. ,-- I started with my text and Kate watched me curiously.
Stepping over to her, I took the bag out of her hand and kissed her

-Lando, what do you want from me,-- Kate asked seriously

-Just come with me,-- I grabbed her hand and led her out into the yard. It was all snowy, but there was a little decoration in the garden, balloons and a tiny box. A small box with two rings.

-I know this isn’t what you’ve always dreamed of, but I really want you to be my kind right now. I know that’s what you want too, and that’s why I asked Carlos and Isa to travel here...

-Lando ..., --Kate began

-...I promise you will have a princess wedding too, I promise you can invite 300 people there too, but you are my life and Jules too, I want you to call you  my wife. I want you Kate Morton!

-Lando Norris, that's what I want. I want you more than anything. I want to call you my husband, --”Kate said and kissed me. Then, with the help of an official, we entered into a civil marriage and took eternal allegiance to one another. Kate dazzled with joy and happiness.

...

****

2 month later