AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is terrible.

I am deeply sorry to everyone who expected another book for the story. I actually wrote at least three chapters for the sequel until I took it down.

The reason for that is because I was having a rough patch for the past few months I never found a time to settle with my comfort zone.

So this is my last author's note. I promise. However, I will just have to apologise for the people who expected the sequel. If you saw it, I did post one until I deleted after a few weeks of considering, along with the rest of my stories.

I'm so sorry, guys. With really life problems and Zayn leaving and my grades closely dropping, I am up for a bunch of shīt.

I feel like a lot of people are disappointed, including the readers of my other stories that were deleted. And I'm so, so, so sorry for that.

I'm writing a new Narry fanfiction to replace my spare time and I hope you guys would still give it a chance but my major purpose here is to apologise. I hope you guys forgive me. 🙏

If you're interested, here's a little sneakpeek of my new story:

GOOD BOY CHRONICLES

"On the second of January, Niall Horan is injured by a guy who's in a motorbike, wearing a bright orange helmet.

Three days later, he finds himself meeting him as his professor's son, his best friend's cousin and his roommate.

Now, that won't be a problem if the guy isn't walking around their room in his underwear, right?"

Eh. It's crap.

I'm sorry again guys. 🙏😪

✌️ Mills