an

[note]: i don't know about you, but the votes and comments in the last chapter are just incredible. thank you and i love you.

[VOTE/READ]: Spongita can't contain it anymore. She has drowned herself under a bowl of soap-and-water misery and although she can't breathe, she takes all the sadness inside. Her emotions are raging. She wants to drown herself because nobody uses her for dish washing anymore! That, until, Spongirrito comes into her basket and takes her spongey feet away. What will happen? Vote and comment to know more about the spongulous romance of Spongita and Spongirrito!

***

[unedited]

3. Niall's Boyfriend

I'm going to be very honest about this.

In life, there's always an event that makes you wonder if it's already time for you to die. That moment, instead of going white-girl-panic, you'll be wondering if you're going to Heaven or Hell. Trust me when I say this, I've felt this before and the certain event that happened to me in which I was completely convinced that I was probably going to Hell was when Jackson showed us his beautifully terrifying driving skills.

It takes thirty minutes to arrive at Gretel's place and when our ride begins, everything is great and normal and slow. However, when seconds crosses minutes, minutes crosses 'possible death'. Jackson drives fast and I don't even know how excessive his speed is, but I'm sure the excess is humongous and if only we don't ride it during the night, Jackson's probably in jail at the moment and I tell you, none of us will be willing to bail him out.

I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty alive at the moment.

When we do arrive at Gretel's house, everyone else except for Niall is greeted by Joey and Wanda, Gretel's parents. Despite the ignorance, Niall politely greets them and of course, I'm frowning. Why are they ignoring Niall? I mean, it's hard not to notice him. Like, have you seen his clothes? They're worse than expensive A/C shirts.

"Oh, who's this?" Joey asks out of nowhere, taking notice that a lilac-haired guy is standing in front of him.

I sigh in relief. Gretel is mumbling something to herself. The rest of the girls are ignoring us and are chatting with each other. Louis silences. France and Jackson squirm awkwardly. Niall simply smiles, fishing out a hand for a shake. "I'm Niall, sir."

Wanda pokes her blonde head up behind Joey's shoulders. "Oh, what a lovely shirt."

"Yea, 'lovely'," Joey snorts and eyes the bright pink shirt that has 'I'M FABULOUS' boldly marked on the middle in obvious horror. "That shirt wasn't gotten from Forever 21, was it?"

"Joey, how rude," Wanda sighs and then smiles at Niall warmly. "Honey, I appreciate your openness. It's very...fabulous."

I notice that for the first time ever, an unusual expression masks Niall's pale face. He is being bashful with blushes painted on his cheeks naturally. The colour of his cheeks kind of matches his shirt.

After the encounter with the parents of Gretel, we all reach upstairs to figure where to crash for the night. Considering there are two guest rooms, we've decided to divide all of us with: Gretel and the rest of the girls in her bedroom, me and Niall in a guest room, and France, Louis, and Jackson in the other. I must say, sleeping with Niall in a bedroom is irksome, at least for me.

Since it is Friday, we all chill inside Gretel's bedroom until midnight. We play games, such as Poker, Go Fish, and whatnot, as Pink Floyd sings at the back. Luckily, neither of the girls nor us boys suggest Truth or Dare or pillow fights, because if so, I will be the first to volunteer heading out. Truth or Dare is an awfully cliché teenage game. So is Spin the Bottle.