Special [4]

HARLEY;

A BE MY BOYFRIEND SPECIAL

planning.

"The fuck, Niall?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Okay, let me tell you something, bruh. We've been together for three years. I'm 21, not married, yet my boyfriend wants to fucking adopt a child! At 21!"

"I don't see your point, Harley."

"Don't. Call. Me. That."

"Well, please establish your point."

"I just want to get married first before having a child."

Niall coos at his boyfriend, staring adoringly at a head of a worn-out stuff toy. He stares at it, ignoring the soft cotton poking out of its hole. It reminds him of how their first date was, and it's always been one of the best things that's ever happened to him.

"Alright, Harry."

"Really? You'll marry me?"

"Not entirely. I mean, marriage can wait, can't it?"

"But a child?!"

"Harry dear, we need to keep our home alive."

"Well, it's your fault for not having sex with me! God, I'm a 21 virgin! Fuck me!"

"Dear me."

"Fine! Fine! Let's have a child! But we're getting married too!"

Niall is expecting a ring to pop out of his officially fiance's hands, but then again he thinks of it; Harry won't ever bring a ring. He's too special.

So Niall just smiles and looks away from the head, looking up to find Harry's dull green eyes. He pecks his boyfriend's lips and lets Harry's hands roam behind his waist.

"Thank you, Harley."

adopting.

"Here, dear! Here!"

"You know, everyone's staring here. Your clothes don't even help."

"Harry!"

"Calm your tits! I'm coming!"

Niall drags Harry in one of the rooms of the adoption center. They look at the sleeping infants, angelically roaming in their dreams of peace. Niall scans each and every baby, eyeing their gender, name, and months/ages of living.

There's a baby that catches his attention, however. The baby is asleep, face adorable as ever. But what's special about him is how his information lacks his name and his months of living are quite approximate.

"He looks fabulous."

"You think everything's fabulous, though."

"No, I do not. You don't exceed my scale of glamour. I don't find you fabulous enough."

"I know. I'm too plain."

"Harry, just look at him! He is just adorable!"

"Everyone's adorable in this room, Niall."

"Correct, but he's especially the cutest. Do you think he'll be perfect?"

Harry glances at the baby and yes, the baby looks definitely cute and angelic, like what Niall said. But what makes him special is how Niall's too desperate for him.

"Yea. He's a keeper. What do you think?"

"Absolutely flawless. Such an adorable child for an adorable couple."