Special [1]

#JayWritingStyle

this has nothing to do with the real book. just a special chapter to make up my absence.

• • •

NIALL'S FASHION TIPS

A BE MY BOYFRIEND SPECIAL

CAMERA moved upon the surface, slowly focusing on the short boy on stage named NIALL. NIALL was wearing a lilac t-shirt and bloody red trousers. He slipped a neon green Vans and a neon pink scarf was wrapped around his neck.

CAMERA focused on NIALL'S face as he began to speak.

NIALL: *opening his arms* Welcome to Niall's Fashion Tips and I, ladies and gentlemen, am your beloved host! I, being, Niall James Horan!

CAMERA blinked upon the studio, roaming around the audience as they clapped. CAMERA went back to Niall, shifting to a certain angle that made his shirt stand out.

NIALL: We have a certain guest today! How lovely, dear me! Please come out now! *flicking wrist towards the entrance of backstage*

Suddenly, a short girl came out of the backstage. She was named as MILLIE. MILLIE waved at everybody and sat on a chair that miraculously appeared on stage.

CAMERA stood on a fine angle, both NIALL and MILLIE'S sitting bodies focused (and yes, NIALL already sat on another chair that also miraculously appeared out of nowhere).

NIALL: Hello, my dear Millie.

MILLIE: *grinning* Why, hi there, little shit. I made you.

CAMERA instantly blinked to one particular audience that sat on the first row. He was tall, well-built, and rolling his eyes.

AUDIENCE: Well, ain't that a little rude. She broke the fourth wall.

CAMERA slowly moved to the other audience beside him, who was sighing and shaking his curly hair.

AUDIENCE #2: Shut up, Gideon! *playfully punching AUDIENCE #1's arm* We're in a show, for God's sake!

AUDIENCE #1: I can't help it, Harry! And it's the cameraman's fault for focusing on us!

Behind the CAMERA, the CAMERAMAN, JACKSON, laughed noisily. He moved the CAMERA'S angle back to NIALL and his guest.

JACKSON: Oops. Carry on, Millie.

MILLIE: *giving the finger and glaring* That's Mrs. Millie-de-Penguin to you, asshole.

MILLIE smiled at NIALL sweetly and coughed her curse in disguise. She explained to him that most of the time, she looked like shit and she wanted to change her crappy fashion. NIALL hummed thoughtfully as the CAMERA focused on his face.

NIALL: Why, seeing you right now, you do look unpleasant-

MILLIE from the background: *coughing* Remember, Niall: I made you. Be nice.

NIALL: Uh, you're a short young lady so I suggest bright colours, especially with your pale skin-

MILLIE from the background: Well, it's not my fault I can't freaking use tan and if I do, I'd look like roasted chicken. And besides, you would suggest bright colours to anyone!

NIALL: Alright.

GIDEON from the background: *to HARRY* She's so scandalous! Let's just kick her out of the stage.

HARRY from the background: *nodding* Too bad we ca-

CAMERA moved away from NIALL'S poker face to MILLIE'S ugly one.

MILLIE: You bitches shut your mouth. I'm making you die at the end of the story, Gid. And no one's attending your funeral.

GIDEON from the background: NO! Don't do that! I thought we had something special! TWENTY KIDS, MILLIE! TWENTY!

MILLIE: Shut up. You're gay.

JACKSON from the background: Niall, over time!

CAMERA zoomed into NIALL; NIALL waved and laughed nervously as GIDEON and MILLIE fought at the background.

NIALL: Well then, that's all, ladies and gentlemen! That is all for Niall's Fashion Tips! For our episode of the day, I suggested bright colours to match your FABULOUS personalities! Keep in mind that the main ideal colour is NEON for you fantabulous people. So stay glamorous and I love you! Until next time!

CAMERA zoomed out from NIALL'S face and wandered around the AUDIENCE that were clapping and cheering, especially the curly-haired one in front.

CAMERA blinked out.

SCENE switched to COMMERCIAL.

JACKSON'S voice: You were watching Niall's Fashion Tips! Coming up next: Will Harry finally realise who his soulmate is? Stay tuned to The Red String!

i was bored

what do you think of the special chapter? same same

this is to make up with my absence.