is

[note]: dudes, TWENTY votes and LOTS of comments? The heck is this insanity! Oh my Jebus. Thank you. :3

I'm just vowing that this story is not cliché and if there are parties, there won't be any truth or dares bc seriously, those get into my nerves.

[VOTE/READ]: 'Once there's a sponge named Spongita. Spongita is a very beautiful sponge with bright apple green skin and perfect circular spots. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE loves to use her for washing the dishes and the sponge bitch loves the attention. I know. Bitch, huh? BUT ONE DAY, nobody uses Spongita as their sponge and even bought a new sponge named Spongirrito. Now, Spongita has fallen in a deep depression. *gasps* What will she do?! VOTE and COMMENT for more Spongey Adventures. :)

***

[unedited - will be edited once story is complete.]

2. Sad Songs

I guess what Niall and I have done days ago convinced the people in our school, because that's life. Life requires questions and questions require answers and proofs, whether the wanted proof is purely idiotic and untrue. People believe because of the watched proof, but nobody dares to look beneath all the views because they know that in the end, they might have been deceived.

Acceptance is difficult to everyone because it's part of humanity. Acceptance, whether what you want is to be accepted or to accept, is plainly awful and realistic. There's always going to be a part of you that needs to be accepted by someone and sometimes, that part is something you can't even accept yourself. In my case, I cannot even dare to imagine myself dating the world's brightest person. And by brightness, I really mean bright.

Niall just glows.

Everywhere, every time, all the time.

And sometimes, when people say someone is bright, it will result as an attitude comment or even a metaphorical statement, but what I just said is a complete fact. Niall glows, literally. Whether it's because of his T-shirt or his pair of shoes, he just glows.

He doesn't even just glow. He also glimmers, shimmers, and sparkles. I don't even want to name more Barbie characters but it's quite true. I wonder if I can use him as a nightlight. Well, with neon shirts like that, it's possible.

Not to get into the Rebecca Black crappiness, but I'm pretty sure it was Friday when Gretel and someone I couldn't recognise walked up to me and forced me to invite Niall over to our table, saying it was very natural considering our ultimately shocking relationship announcement. I told her I would ask Niall, but even he and I hadn't seen each other since the ever too scandalous Monday.

Regardless, I did go to him. I sought for him and even asked people who claimed to be in some of their classes with him. I found him in front of his locker, somewhere on the corner of the lockers area, and he was wearing a dull green T-shirt with a leprechaun on the middle and fit, red jeans that was complimenting his bloody red Vans. I'd say he looked cute but I could never miss the sprinkled glitters around him so technically, nah. I asked him to join us for lunch in the regular canteen and his response went with me nearly choking him and him laughing like a hyena. Nevertheless, he did accept my invitation.

"So, I'll see you in front of Mister Jackson's Chemistry?"

"Alright, Harley," he smiled.

"It's Harry," I pointed out.

"Lovely seeing you, Harley. Ta-ta," and off he went inside Ms. H's AP English classroom.

After having another encounter with Niall Horan, my supposed boyfriend, I walked to the other building of our school and thoroughly thought about my supposed baby inside Darling Heart's stomach. Truthfully, Darling and I had plenty meetings before and we even had several chats in certain parties but nothing lead to sexual intercourses and if things had gone to some naughty actions, I know for sure that I'm smart enough to remember the magical C. I may be dumb, but I'm not that dumb.