thankfully

so there will be 2 chapters after this...

*cries on the floor* *kicks everything around* *listens to blink 182* *cries over kurt cobain* *and robin williams*

also, in this chapter, there will be two p.o.vs. the one written in italics will be the point of view of the one who's talking.

Oh, and 40K reads, 3K votes, and 2K commeeentsss? THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. :D

. . .

[unedited]

22. Misha's Gone

I've thought about it thoroughly and realise that I really, really, really want to fix what happened to both Niall and I. I remember - always remember - how his face stung in anger and disappointment by the time his hand reached my cheek. It's always the same, that memory. And it's always heartbreaking, those tears. I've realised that I did have the right to explode into infuriation but causing violence? It may be reasonable, but it's not worth it. Hurting someone physically and verbally - that's not what Harry would have done.

I'm beyond disappointed to myself. It's not the fact that I've told him ridiculously impolite words, but the fact that I've told him those with knowing that he may have gone through similar stunts from past parties. And so I think through and find myself realising that I do want to fix our lives together, but I know how much I like him. I can't ever imagine how I hurt him. So I decide to walk away and keep my distance for a while. Mind you, it's crazily saddening that I can't walk up to him during school, but that's the case. It's been two weeks since our last encounter - during the hospital - and the school break has ended. However, for the first week of school, Niall hasn't been present. Teachers generally tell us that he is ill, but I know it's a lie and something is definitely up.

The spread news about Louis too and yet he still graciously comes to school with the bruise around his face faintly fading. I want to know what's happened to him and why he's done what he's done, but I'm scared that at the end, maybe I'm the one to blame. So I, as well, keep my distance fair from him. However, I'm quite desperate to give him sympathy though, because now Louis doesn't sit with anyone during lunch and everyone avoids him.

As for Darling, she's sent home the other day and I'm not entirely sure if she's okay with that, but nurses have told her that it's best for her to be with her family. She still doesn't talk to anyone and she cries more than usual, but she has improvised herself by moving around more than often.

I? I feel shit.

It's probably because of mixed emotions - remorse, desperation, and sadness, but if it's what I have to do for now, then that's what I'll do. The world is just full of obstacles, really. And these obstacles are just a part of life. I mean, mayhap my life isn't going to end here and this can be just a challenge. Everyone has challenges - what makes us different is how we go through them.

During a Saturday, two weeks from school break, somebody sends me text messages as I lock myself in my room, listen to a My Chemical Romance song, and stare at the dark ceiling above. Lowering the volume of the speaker, I read the message:

From: Unknown

Harry it's me Louis. Can I meet you today at a coffee shop? 2pm. See you there.

I haven't even settled it.

But I indeed go. I wash myself up, say farewell to my mother and sister, and head over to the nearest coffee shop. On a table, I see Louis --- looking terrible as ever - with a cup of tea out front of him. He catches my presence and waves me over. When we're both sat across each other, he begins to speak.