author's message.

let me just start off by saying,

what the actual fuck

is that it? am i going to write about them no more? am i going to cry now and hang my head on the wall and scream beatles lyrics?

to answer those questions, yes.

and wow! i started writing be my boyfriend during june something. three months of writing! wow...

and those three months, i gained 47k reads, 3k votes, and 2k comments like what the fuck man that's-

that's amazing

you guys are just amazing. i can't even start this without getting emotional. damn, millie. y u so emo??

okay, to be completely serious: i never expected this story to reach this. i mean, gay!niall? wtf? Jk we all know that guy has the hots for harreh * nudge nudge

but anyway, wow! thank you guys soooo much. i can't believe it! what an actual success this is.

to be honest, although i have to admit, my writing is sloppy and fugly as i wrote the whole story and yet i kept asking for votes and shit and i'm deeply sorry for that. it is my first story and my first time writing literally so i get... excited smh

and yes, i'd like to apologise for two reasons. a) bc the ending's shit and b) bc throughout the story, i've been focusing on my life a lot that i feel like i annoy some of you. i got into depression and i'm still trying to escape from it and you have no idea how those #stayfabulousmillie and messages helped me.

i just love you guys so much and it hurts me.

Be my boyfriend is not just a story to me. i don't particular focused on the romance and the pregnancy, tbh. in bmb, i emphasised the society and accusations. how people are playing games and saying they hate people who judge but in reality, they do it themselves. be my boyfriend circulates with individual emotions and how reality is.

everyone can judge and everyone will judge.

but also,

you will be judged.

and accusations are truly a part of life and just plain challenges for everybody but the only way we can differ ourselves is how we battle against it.

throughout writing be my boyfriend, i laughed and cried and received mega-ultra-narry-feels. but at the end, it has reach its finish line.

so thank you so much for every support you've given and i love you for that!

after this, i will be posting two extra chapters, a playlist, and a characters ask so send a question or maybe suggest a song! also, i will be focusing on my other narry stories, wonderwall and the red string and probs gonna post a restricted narry fanfic about hardcore sexx.

yes, i'm just joking. about the hardcore sex not the-

nevermind

anyway, thank you, guys! i love you all and for the last time, stay fabulous!

but most of all,

stay strong.

and remember,

nothing's bigger than dreams.

with big love, millie.

ps. my real name is irish lol that's why i don't put irishman or irish guy in here bc, like, dats awkward dood