4. A Step Closer

Present:

"Hey, Jimin. Look who's here" Jungkook entered the threshold of Jimin's studio making the older turn to him.

"Again you? Why are you here?" Jimin asked arranging some furniture.

"Ah...don't be like that. I visited Jin Hyung's cafe and saw you" Jungkook beamed lending a hand to Jimin in arranging. Jimin smiled secretly at how the younger was helping him.

"Good thing. I have someone to help me now"

After placing most of the furniture in place, they jumped onto the couch arching their sore backs.

"It seems like you even have a job" the older said looking at Jungkook's work attire.

"Yeah. From today I started working in my father's company" the younger said proudly as Jimin smiled at how the younger was smiling.

"Your father owns a company?" He asked amazed.

"Yeah. Jeon corps"

Jimin suddenly lunged forward with wide eyes.

"Jeon corps?"

"Yeah" Jungkook laughed at how Jimin's expression changed. Everyone had the same reaction at first.

"Aren't you the next CEO?" The smaller asked in a small voice.

"Yeah. For that I need some training and that's why I'm working there" Jungkook answered shrugging his shoulders.

"So now will you give me your number?" The younger asked smirking and moving closer.

"Fuck off" Jimin pushed him as he stood up slinging his backpack on his shoulder.

"Ah....Hyung....."

"Now get out. I want to close the doors" he commanded the taller making him scoff.

Jungkook walked out and Jimin closed the door. When the smaller turned around he was hit with a rock hard chest and stumbled back. He looked up to see a dark look in Jungkook's eyes as he leaned closer to his face, breath fanning over his plump lips.

Jimin turned his head to a side getting all red, making the taller chuckle. Jimin was sandwiched between the wall and Jungkook and yet he didn't push the racer before him. Like he was enjoying the intimacy.

Jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's waist. It was enough to cause an electricity as he withdrew his hands and Jimin felt the same sting on his waist. Both looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Must be that Einstein guy..."

Jungkook cursed. He again placed his hands on the smaller's hips and dragged them below making the smaller whimper. Jimin was surprised that all the feist he had until now vanished just from a single touch. He closed his eyes ready to feel Jungkook grope his ass but that never happened.

Instead, the racer took Jimin's phone out of his back pocket and unlocked it with Jimin's soft index finger so swiftly. He typed something in it. Jimin was not even trying to grab it as he was still stunned. Jungkook returned it with a smile showing his bunny teeth. He saved his number in Jimin's phone as 'Jungkookie😍💋'.

Jimin scoffed as he placed his phone back into his pockets.

"I-idiot. D-don't try that again" he warned as he began to walk.

"Hyung, wait....." The younger whined as he ran to Jimin who bit his inner cheek to stop his small smile. He didn't know what happened to him so suddenly.

"I can drop you at home" Jungkook offered.

"I don't trust you"

"Then I'll walk you home" he said erupting butterfly in the smaller stomach. Jimin turned jelly.

"W-whatever"

As they were walking and talking about random things, Jimin eyed Jungkook from a side and admired his perfect, handsome face. Starting from his forehead, eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips, jaw, adam's apple that was making him want to kiss it.

Suddenly, he wasn't anymore in the streets of rushing Seoul, in the middle of shining lights. He was not looking at office worker Jungkook but a police officer Jungkook who was smiling at him warmly. He was hypnotized.

Jungkook's vigorous shaking brought him back to the world. He eyed his surroundings while mumbling,

"What's happening to me?"