34. Sure?

Jimin sighed and fiddled with his fingers nervously. Mrs. Jeon placed her hands on his to comfort him. He smiled slightly at her. But still, he could not help but be nervous.

Inside the room, Jungkook and his father sat on the bed staying silent. After what felt like an eternity, Mr. Jeon cleared his throat.

"Are you sure about this, boy?" he asked with a serious expression.

"I am" Jungkook replied undoubtedly. Mr. Jeon sighed.

"You are too young, Jungkook. I don't want you to regret anything later. And most of all, I know how much of a player you are. Although you are now settled with one person, I don't want you to ruin Jimin's life" he said. Jungkook processed what his father said and he knew it was true. But he was not playing around this time.

"Dad, I know. But I'm sure bout this. We just could not abort the child. Trust me, we tried...." he said.

"Although I'm young, I'll really try hard to make this work, dad. I won't regret this or give Jimin a chance to regret" he said firmly making his father nod.

"If you are sure, then I can only congratulate you" Mr. Jeon spoke.

"Congratulations, son" he added now with a smile budding on his face.

"Thanks, dad" Jungkook was so happy that his father accepted this. He was fearing what would happen but he was now thankful.

"When will you two get married?" Mr Jeon asked making Jungkook's eyes go wide. But the younger knew it was time that Jimin was pregnant now. Maybe it was too early but he never doubted it. Not after knowing they are destined. He was just worried about how Jimin will take the situation.

"Soon..." he mumbled.

"Let's go now," Mr. Jeon said and they walked out of the room and felt everyone staring at them.

"Well...." Mr. Jeon started.

"Jimin, are you sure about this decision?" he asked even though he knew the answer.

"Yes," Jimin said sincerely.

"Thank you for blessing us with a grandchild, Jimin," he said and Jimin's eyes widened with a wide smile. Jungkook moved to his lover's side to hold his hand.

"Are you happy?" he whispered in his ear.

"Yeah. Thank you" Jimin replied with a smile never leaving his face. He looked around to see if anyone was looking at them and pressed a quick kiss to Jungkook's cheek. They both were red because of the action.

"Then..." their attention was turned back to Mr. Jeon.

"When are you going to marry?" he asked and their eyes went wide. Jimin looked at the younger who was already looking at him. To be jonest Jimin was waiting to get married with Jungkook now as he was pregnant. Now starting a family excited him and brought butterflies in the stomach. If they were sure about the babies and loving each other, then why not getting married?

"Jimin" he called and Jimin nodded.

"Do you love me?" he asked.

"More than anything" Jimin replied with the same smile Jungkook had on his face.

"Are you happy being with me?" Jungkook asked again.

"I'm the happiest with you"

"Do you think I can take care of you and our babies well in the future?" the racer took the smaller's hands into his now and slowly knelt on a single knee.

"I'm sure of it" Jimin replied feeling giddy and nervous at Jungkook's actions.

"Only say yes it you are sure and not out of obligation. I don't have a ring right now but will you marry me?" Jungkook finally asked and kissed Jimin's hand while everyone was looking at them with expectant eyes. On the other hand, Jimin felt like he was born just to hear these words. His mind said it was too fast but who cared when it was his heart that was captivated by the young man knelt before him with such sincere eyes?

"Yes... A thousand times" Jimin pulled Jungkook up into a hug. They only felt each other's warmth. They pulled away to look into each other's eyes mesmerized. They didn't hear the gasps and cheers around them.

"I love you," Jungkook said.

"I love you more" Jimin replied with the same love.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

It was a week after that proposal and Mr. Jeon informed me that he wanted a grand engagement for his only son's wedding. The engagement was a week later when Jimin decided to hang out with a friend as she was going abroad that night. Jungkook used this chance to visit Kim Shin with Yoongi.

"Yoona. It's been so long" Jimin hugged his friend who hugged him back.

"Yes, Jiminah. I'm so happy to meet you" she said pulling back.

"By the way, why did you bring me here?" Jimin asked eyeing the museum behind them.

"I have to go soon. This is closest to the airport that's why. Do you remember how we used to come here often? " she asked nudging him.

"How can i forget those days?" He asked dreamily. They used to hang out here when they were students as their university was  close to the museum.

"Let's go" Yoona said excitedly and the friends entered the museum.

"Woah...it has changed a lot" Jimin said looking around.

"Yeah. It was not this beautiful back then" Yoona agreed with her friend.

"I'll be back after using the restroom" Yoona said and Jimin nodded. He eyed all over the place but suddenly felt a gush of wind passing through him. He switlfy turned around to see the same old spirit flying in the air. His eyes widended in horror. He looked around to see people's reaction but none cared. Man Beok just chuckled.

"Only you can see me, poor boy" he mocked Jimin.

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked trying not to show his fear.

"Ah...Let me tell you" Man Beok said and blew a smoke which turned into Jungkook's face.

"Don't ever think about messing with him. I'll kill you" Jimin warned him but the old man only laughed.

"Do you know when you first met him?" he asked. Jimin was reluctant but he decided to answer him anyway.

"Uhmm.... Six months ago" Jimin said this with a small voice.

"No. It was more than 700 years ago. That's when your story began" the spirit said and pointed at something behind Jimin. Jimin turned around and gasped when he saw a sword.

"Sword of war?" He read its name aloud. His eyes darted below to where small letters were written on its base.

"The Sun and the Moon?" He made confusing eyes reading that but his eyes widened when something sparked in his head. The familiar pain began to sting him and he clutched his head.

"What's that?" He whispered to himself at the images flowing in his mind like a river. He widened his eyes to look better but his eyes were blurry and the pain was getting the best of him. With all the distorted memories, he could only comprehend a single name.

"Seong Hwa" he mumbled lastly before passing out just like Jungkook. Fortunately, Yoona, who just returned from the washroom, caught him before he could fall to the ground.

"Jimin...Jimin....wake up" she continuously patted his cheeks but he didn't wake up. With the help of some employees there, she took Jimin to the hospital and admitted him. When the doctors were looking into what was wrong with him, she called Jungkook with Jimin's phone. But the other didn't pick up. She called Jin but he seemed like he was busy too. She didn't know Jimin's other friends. She sighed but someone called Jimin at that time. The contact read 'Chairman'. She picked it up.

"Hello, Jiminssi" the voice greeted.

"Hello. Jimin is in hospital now-"

"Hospital? Which one? I'm coming right away" the voice was anxious now. Yoona informed the voice about the hospital and hung off waiting for him to come.