21. I'll have you

It's been a week since Jimin and Jungkook have been working at Hyunji corps and everything was just fine. The colleagues are good and the boss too. The work environment was good too. And just like Gaeul and Boona planned, the duo had gotten even more close to each other.

"Hyung? Are you ready?" Jungkook asked sitting on the couch of Jimin's apartment.

"Yeah," Jimin said coming out wearing black tight jeans and a while shirt making Jungkook drool over him.

"It's not good?" Jimin asked looking at Jungkook who was not saying anything. A groan left the younger's lips as he could not carry Jimin to the bed and have his way with him as he wished at that moment. To mark those collar bones with his hickeys. To make Jimin beg for more. To make love to the elder rather than having sex. But he shook his thoughts.

"You are looking too good for your own good" he mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. You look just fine. Let's go" Jungkook said going to wear his shoes. Jimin shrugged and wore his shoes too.

"Hyung?" Jungkook looked at Jimin.

"Yes, Jungkookie?"

"Will you cheer for me today?" He asked making Jimin think.

"But you know I have quit that job...." Jimin trailed his words.

"I know. But just this time.... it's okay if you can't" Jungkook sighed. He had a tournament today. Although he reduced racing, he sometimes did it for fun. Jimin felt guilty seeing the expression on the younger's face.

"No. I'll cheer for you. Wait a minute, I'll grab my costume" Jimin said going to his room to get his cheering costume. A smile formed on Jungkook's face. He was ready to ask Jimin to be his boyfriend today. He hoped Jimin would say okay.

"Let's go" Jimin said coming out of his room.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Don't get injured. Please" Jimin said standing in the corridor where they have to split their ways to get ready.

"Yeah" Jungkook grinned showing his bunny teeth.

"I'm serious" Jimin threw a week punch on Jungkook's chest but the younger caught his fist.

"Okay, hyung. I'll take care" Jungkook said getting ready to head out.

"Wait...."

"Huh?"

"Don't you want something else?" Jimin asked shyly while Jungkook just blinked obviously.

"Ah that....wish me luck, Hyung" the younger said.

"Best of luck.....nothing else?"

"I don't know, hyung"

"Ah...idiot" Jimin said pulling Jungkook by his collar and kissing his cheek. The racer froze not believing what was happening. Jimin quickly pulled away.

"Hyung, wai-" before Jungkook can say anything Jimin went into his dressing room and locked the door embarrassed. Jungkook knocked on the door but someone informed him to get ready. He sighed.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?" A small voice answered.

"If I win this game, will you be my boyfriend?" The door was suddenly opened by a wide-eyed Jimin.

"What?"

"Yeah. Will you be my boyfriend if I win?" Jungkook repeated with sincere eyes. Jimin was just too happy to answer.

"Yeah. So be sure to win, Mr racer" Jimin said coming forward to hug the younger. Jungkook nodded against Jimin's shoulders and held his waist. Jungkook pulled back and started at Jimin's face.

"You are so beautiful" he muttered making Jimin bite his lower lip. He leaned to press his lips against Jimin's but Jimin pressed his fingers on Jungkook's lips.

"Not until I'm your boyfriend" the smaller said giggling.

"Yes, your highness" Jungkook hugged him one last time before leaving. Jimin stared at his retreating back and sighed. He felt something off. Last night in his dream, many voices said not to be with Jungkook. And them being together would only be dangerous to each other. But would it really be? Should Jimin stop Jungkook now? He just shrugged it off believing it was just his thoughts. He turned around to go inside the room when he bumped into someone.

"Sorry.... I wasn't looking" he apologised and looked up to see a handsome man looking down at him. He had blonde hair and a perfect face with pale skin. But Jimin didn't find him attractive as he already had someone.

"It's okay, cutie. I'm Hyunjin by the way" he said making Jimin uncomfortable. The shorter male nodded and tried to go into his room but Hyunjin stopped him by blocking his way.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked anger evident in his voice.

"What if I win? Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked.

"Did you eavesdrop? Whatever. Fuck off. I already love him so I don't need you" Jimin scoffed.

"Let's see who wins. Too bad that I only participated in international races. I think it would be too easy to beat him" Jimin was totally irritated by this man.

"Listen. Anyone can build castle with words. Just leave" Jimin said pushing the man away and immediately locking the door not minding the harsh knocks.

"I'll have you, Jimin" Hyunjin said before leaving.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

700 years ago:

"How dare he reject me? Reject the prince of Baekjae Kingdom?" Hyungjung yelled in anger while walking through the woods with his companions.

"Maybe you should have told him that you are the prince, your highness" one of his companions said.

"Didn't you see that the fucking King of Joseon was there to marry him?" Hyungjung snickered.

"I can help you" he heard an unfamiliar voice and turned around to see an old man.

"Who are you?" He questioned.

"My name is Man Beok. I'm of one of those revolts. We can help you when you invade this kingdom" Man Beok said and Hyungjung eyed him suspiciously.

"Why? Seong Hwa is ruling the kingdom well. Why do you hate him?" He asked instead.

"He is against us sorcerers" the prince raised his eyebrows at the answer. Who wouldn't be against it though?

"What would you get in return if I become the king?" He questioned.

"If you let us practice our sorcery, we will be more than happy" the sorcerer said and Hyungjung weighed the options.

"I'll let you know. Come to this place tomorrow at the same time" he said and Man Beok bowed while leaving.

"I'll have you, Bora" Hyungjung chuckled to himself.

Hwanv Hyungjung

Author Notes:

Do you guys feel like the story lacks fluff?

Lemme know