11. Tomb Stones

Two tombstones stood proudly beside each other without a gap as if they had a divine connection. The tombstones seemed pretty expensive and had fences around them with two bodyguards protecting them even though it was unnecessary.

However, the names for whom the tombs were built were not mentioned. By seeing its look, the one who made them built was not keen on letting the world know that. At the foot of the tombs, before them, stood an Aerojet gun with its bottom part buried in the soil. It stood proudly as if it had protected its mother nation or killed thousands of enemies or saved a suffering soul. Did it though? Who knows?

A sound of a car engine dying was heard as an old man came out from it. He was in his mid-sixties but he didn't seem like one. Many will think he was in his early fifties. He patted the body guards' shoulders as a gesture of appreciation and entered the fenced tombs.

He got teary as he saw the stones and went to hug them at once. He laid on them for a few hours without minding anything as if he was laying on a person's lap. For him it was his favourite person's lap. He felt that the stones talked to him and it brought him joy even though all this was in his head. His single tear slipped his left eye as he recalled a memory.

'Don't be sad. We will come for you'

A voice in his mind said.

"W-when? When will you come for me? I am waiting for you both to come to me.....I want to see your faces just one more time before I die. Please..." He wept like a child with a red and puffy face. He kept crying.

After what seemed like hours he got up and placed kisses on both the tombstones and bid his goodbye to them.

"I will come to meet you on the weekend. It's not that far" he smiled while he exited and his daughter and secretary opened his door as he was weak right now.

"Dad, are you okay?" She asked giving him some water. He nodded while gulping down the water.

"So, we have many applicants for the choreographer post and you must choose one as soon as possible. Because it may delay the schedule of the trainees" she said giving him a tab that showed many applications. He viewed them uninterested on the way to his office.

He was a billionaire who owned many companies in many fields worldwide. He just came to Korea a week ago to spend the rest of his life in his motherland. His eyes widened and his body began shivering when he saw a particular application.

"J-jisoo, look at this" he motioned for his daughter who looked at it confused.

"What about this, dad?" She asked not getting what he was hinting at. He sighed as he began to explain everything to her with tears flowing his cheeks uncontrollably. Jisoo was shocked to see her father cry this much and much more shocked on hearing what he was saying. Finally, he found the person he was looking for. At least one.

"Ask him to come for the interview. Only him. Reject others" he ordered his daughter happily who nodded smiling at her excited father.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Jimin was tired as he dozed off in the car but Jungkook couldn't take his mind off of that day's events. Just how in the hell did Min Young know about that name? As he was in the middle of his thinking, Jimin's phone buzzed leading him to stir up in his sleep. He groaned as he looked at his phone to see an unfamiliar number calling him. He tentatively placed his phone on his ears.

"Hello"

"We are from Hyunji companies. You are Park Jimin, right? He heard a lady's voice.

"I am"

"Good then. We would like to inform you that you have been invited to a personal interview tomorrow at our headquarters. Don't forget to be on time and we will send you the details"

"Okay. Thank you" he hung up the call and he squeaked in happiness.

"JUNGKOOK....I AM CALLED IN FOR AN INTERVIEW" he shouted happily making the younger smile widely. He was over the moon because he knew that that company would only call the ones they think had the potential. Although Jimin had a work, he applied here because his current work place was so suffocating and wasn't paying him enough but he had to work overtime anyway.

"Congratulations, hyung. You should trear me" Jungkook said cheerfully.

"Of course, I will" he giggled but his smile soon faltered.

"Jungkook..." He asked gloomily.

"What is the matter? Aren't you happy?" Jungkook asked confused.

"I am. But I'm nervous. It is the biggest entertainment company in our country. Can you please come with me tomorrow? Please, Jungkook. I'll buy you a meal" he pleaded with puppy eyes and a cute little pout and held Jungkook's hand which was on the stick shift to his chest.

"Ah...." Jungkook groaned being not able to resist him. He sighed as he planned to beg his father for a day off.

"Fine. Don't pout" he said withdrawing his hand to pinch the smaller's cheeks and driving with the other hand.

"Thank you, Kookie. You are the best" Jimin squealed happily while clapping his hands.