30. Destiny's Play

Present:

Everyone we're in that hospital room. Jimin was sitting behind Jungkook just staring at his sleeping boyfriend when he noticed a tear slipping down Jungkook's closed eyes.

"B-bora...." Jungkook mumbled. Jimin held his hand comfortingly but he couldn't help but get jealous.

"Who the fuck is Bora?" he asked softly even though the younger couldn't answer. Jungkook held his hands tighter.

"I'm sorry...." he mumbled and Jimin stroked his hair softly. Slowly Jungkook opened his eyes and scrunched them because of the bright light. When he was adjusted to it, he looked at Jimin who was looking worriedly at him.

"Bora...I missed you, baby" he mumbled stretching his hand to Jimin.

"Jungkook, it's me. Jimin" Jimin said worriedly. The younger just pulled Jimin's nape to kiss him passionately. Jimin returned the kiss.

"Are you okay, Kookie?" Jimin asked pulling away.

"Yeah" Jungkook whispered.

"Thank God"

Suddenly Jieun jumped into Jimin's lap.

"Are you okay, uncle?" she asked looking at Jungkook who smiled at her. He remembered the day when Jin showed him how baby Jieun looked and he knew he saw her somewhere. He stretched his hands and she hugged him making Jimin chuckle at their cuteness.

"How's my princess?" he whispered in her ears and her eyes widened.

"You know?" she mumbled in his ear and he nodded.

"I'm sorry... " he said hugging her tighter but the little girl just shook her head.

"Uncles and grandpas took good care of me," she said and he nodded.

"What are you talking about?" Jimin asked curiously.

"It's some family matter," Jieun said making Jimin laugh and he shook his head.

"Yo, you okay?" Taehyung and Hoseok entered the hospital room.

"I'm fine," Jungkook said sitting up.

"I just fainted" he added.

"Taetae" Jimin ran to hug his best friend since high school.

"Chimchim" Taehyung hugged his best friend tightly. They were interrupted by a cough and looked to see Jungkook. Taehyung scoffed.

"It's been so long," Jimin said.

"Yeah. How have you been?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm good. Oh, who is he?" Jimin asked pointing at Hoseok.

"He is my boyfriend, Hoseok" Taehyung blushed.

"Omo, congratulations! Hyung is so handsome" Jimin complemented Hoseok who smiled his heart smile.

"Thank you, Jiminah"

And then the two got super close. They were talking to each other as if they knew each other for so many years.

"Hyung, he is my boyfriend" Jungkook whined making Hoseok chuckle.

"I'm not gonna steal him"

"You are" Jungkook pouted but Jimin kissed that pout away.

"What does my bunny want?" he asked fondly smiling.

"You" Jungkook grinned. Jimin was all red.

"Oh, please. We will leave" Yoongi said disgusted by them.

"We will come in the evening" Min Young said and they nodded. The couple left.

"It's not like I'm dying or something" Jungkook scoffed looking at the wires attached to him.

"No, idiot. The doctor said you are not stable and he wanted to keep you two days in the hospital" Jin said bringing some juice to the younger. Jungkook just hummed. Suddenly Jimin's phone hummed.

"Hello, Jimin. Is everything okay?" It was Gaeul.

"Yes, sir. Jungkook just passed out. That's why we could not go to the office" Jimin informed.

"What happened to him? Where are you?" he asked frantically.

"Seoul ho-" Jimin couldn't finish the sentence.

"I'm on my way there" Gaeul hung up before Jimin can ever protest. He sighed.

"Chairman is coming here" he announced.

"Why? He is weird. I think he is some stalker" Taehyung let out stretching on the sofa.

"Shut up" Jungkook glared at him.

"What a loyal employee you are!" Taehyung snickered.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Everyone left for their work after making sure Jungkook is okay leaving him alone with his boyfriend. Jimin was feeding Jungkook some fruits. Although Jungkook's condition was not that serious, he insisted on doing it.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called.

"Yes?"

"Do you believe in re incarnations?" he asked. Jimin thought for a moment.

"Maybe. But I believe in destiny. I think everything is destiny's play. If there are really reincarnations, I want to meet you in every life" Jimin muttered and leaned forward to bop his nose with Jungkook's who smiled widely.

'You did' Jungkook said in his mind.

"What about you? Do you believe in that?" Jimin asked back.

"Not until today" Jimin was confused but didn't ask further.

"But I'll love you in every life" Jungkook confessed sincerely.

"Me too" Jimin smiled at him.

'It will be fine as long as Jimin doesn't get pregnant, right?' Jungkook asked himself.