17. Movie

Jungkook and Jimin parked the car in Jin's parking and went to take Jieun to the Iron man movie. She had thrown a fit to watch the movie with Jungkook. And the latter was more than willing to watch his favourite superhero movie with the little girl.

Jin and Namjoon were on the couch looking at old pictures.

"Oh you are here. She is getting ready" Namjoon told the younger ones.

"Here. Look at how cute Jimin is here" Jin said flipping through the pages. Intrigued, Jungkook sat with Jin looking through their childhood pictures. Jimin was so cute. He felt like biting his cheeks.

"Hyung, you look so cute" Jungkook said pointing at baby Jimin.

"Well... I'm Park Jimin. That's natural" Jimin said flipping his hair.

"I agree" Jungkook said and went through more pictures making Jimin blush.

"Look at this" Jin said showing picture of Jimin and Jieun. Jieun was just a few hours old when that picture was taken. Jimin was laying beside the small girl. Jungkook smiled at them. He was so caught up in that picture that when Jieun called him, he jerked.

"Uncle Kookie, let's go" she said holding Jungkook larger hand with her tiny ones.

"Uh... Okay" he said standing up. The three took off in the car to the theatre. After they reached their destination, Jungkook went to get the tickets. Jimin took Jieun's hand in his and waited for Jungkook to come back. He was just aimlessly looking here and there as his niece was awed by the iron man poster.

"Omo, look how handsome he is. I'm gonna ask him out today" he heard a girl squeal beside him and he followed her eye of sight and it was Jungkook. He didn't even realise when anger filled him up.

"He's a total eye candy" another girl said and giggled. Jimin was losing his temper. He carried Jieun in his arms and walked toward them stomping his feet.

"Excuse me?" He called gaining their attention.

"I would appreciate it if you don't talk about him" Jimin said. The girls raised their eyebrows at him.

"It's none of your business," the first girl said making Jimin scoff.

"It is my business. He is my h-....... He is my husband. This is our daughter. Keep dreaming. You can only do that" he warned in a harsh tone. He was just too angry that he could not control himself. The girls looked at him wide-eyed along with little Jieunie who was surprised as well.

"Hyung?" Jimin heard Jungkook call for him. He gave a final warning look to the girls and hooked his arm with Jungkook's who was surprised but enjoyed it anyway.

"What was it?" Jungkook asked Jimin pointing at the girls and the older just shook his head.

"Daehyunah" Jungkook turned around subconsciously and felt a small figure stumble on his legs. A small boy with doe eyes looked up at him. He smiled at the figure.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked as the boy nodded muttering an apology. Then he ran away as if someone was chasing him.

"Daehyunah, don't run. Come here" a woman ran behind the boy. She finally caught him when he ran out of energy.

"Daehyun?" Jimin mumbled blinking blankly at the boy. He looked at his mom and it tuned out to be Jisoo. He immediately went to her and bowed.

"Good afternoon, Mam" he said gaining her attention. She turned to look at him and smiled widely.

"Good afternoon, Jiminssi and Jungkookssi. Oh...who is this cutie?" She asked pointing at Jieun.

"She is my niece, Jieun. By the way, is this your son? He is so cute" Jimin replied pinching small Daehyun's cheeks who smiled a bunny smile at him.