41. The Voice

Jungkook buckled Jieun's seatbelt. She was already asleep as it was late. After monitoring the fireworks, they decided to go home and get some rest. Jimin went to the restroom nearby and the younger was waiting for him in front of the car while going through his phone. They were in the parking lot. Casually Jungkook looked up from the phone to see Jimin coming and he smiled unconsciously. But his eyes widended when there was a car coming at full speed in Jimin's direction.

"JIMIN...." he screamed running towards him and Jimin looked at him confused. The car was just inches away from the dancer and Jungkook heart almost exploded. But just at that moment everything stopped. Literary everything expect him. Jimin froze, the car, surroundings, everything. But his first instinct was to run to the older and pull him aside.

"Hyung? Hyung...." he tried to wake him up. Not like Jimin was closing his eyes. He looked around frantically not knowing what to do. There wasn't much as they were inside the parking lot, so he decided to go out and see the situation. He was about to carry Jimin up when suddenly a bright light shone before them. It was so bright that Jungkook had to close his eyes to protect them. He also covered Jimin's eyes. Jungkook took steps back while taking Jimin with him, although he couldn't see much.

"You can't protect him, Jungkook"  a voice boomed through the place. The voice was calm but firm as if it was a warning.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked opening his eyes slightly.

"That's not important. Death takes only a second, Jungkook. Think wisely" the voice said.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm just here to warn you. You would have lost him if I hadn't appeared"

Jungkook knew it was true. If the voice didn't appear he didn't know what he would have done. So he asked in a low voice.

"What should I do to protect him?" he asked with desperate eyes.

"You can't protect him. He is destined to die in every life. But your death was your choice" the voice spoke out making Jungkook's knees weak and made him crouch down along with the frozen Jimin.

"There must be some way. I know. I beg you. Please tell me" he pleaded the voice just desperate to try every thing.

"You know very well what to do" the voice said.

"When the sun the moon meet
a star arises
and when that star perishes
your eternal happiness will be found" the voice let out before disappearing and everything started to move but Jungkook was frozen now.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Jungkook was silent all throughout the ride. Jimin kept asking about why he was in Jungkook's arms in the parking lot but the younger just replied that he passed out but Jimin for sure knew he didn't. But he decided not to question it. The younger was deep in his talk about what the voice had said. He knew that even before the voice had said that but still it hurt. How can we kill one to save one when both are dear to him? He just wanted the land to swallow him up. Jimin notice his gloomy behaviour but decided not to question it as it may make jungkook uncomfortable. If he wanted to tell him he would tell.

Jungkook dropped the little girl and Jimin at his home before bidding  goodbye. They had decided to move in after their engagement.

"Stay safe" the younger's words before he left rang in Jimin's head but he didn't know what was up with him. That night was a sleepless one for Jungkook. He kept rolling on the bed thinking about what to do next. Could he even save both Jimin and their babies opposing the destiny? He wished he could so bad. Daehyun and Jihun lived a little long. He just hoped they would live a long too. Maybe if the destiny showed some mercy to them? Was he too carried out by emotion for his babies that he didn't abort them? Yes,  he was. But it may end as a danger to his boyfriend, now that he was sure after the encounter with that voice. He didn't sleep until the dawn and had bags under his eyes. But the tiredness took over him in the early morning and he fell asleep mumbling Jimin's name.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Jungkook jerked in his sleep when he felt someone laying on top of him. He groaned as his sleep was interrupted and rubbed his eyes to look at who it was. To his delight it was Jimin.

"I called you a thousand times but you never answered. So I came over" Jimin said answering the unasked question. Jungkook nodded and stood up to shower without any word. Jimin was quite hurt by this and he couldn't help but feel insecure.

"Kookie?" he called in a low tone. Jungkook hummed not glancing at him.

"Do you not want this engagement?" Jimin asked sadness evident in his voice. To say that jungkook was shocked by this would be an understatement. He turned to look at Jimin as fast as the lightning.

"Baby, why would you even think like that? Marrying you is all I want" Jungkook said cupping Jimin's cheeks. Jimin just looked down not wanting to meet his fiance's eyes.

"Look at me" Jungkook said gently. When Jimin didn't respond, he lifted his chin up with his fingers to meet his eyes.

"I was just thinking about something else. Don't think like that ever again" Jungkook said leaning to kiss Jimin's forehead softly. Jimin nodded.

"I'm sorry for behaving like that" Jungkook murmered now kissing Jimin's cute rosy cheeks making Jimin giggle.

"I love you and always will" He said tracing his nose on Jimin's cheek.

"I love you too" Jimin said smiling happily as their misunderstanding was resolved. Jungkook couldn't resist the elder and bit Jimin's cheek softly making Jimin squeak.

"Ou... I'm sorry. You were just too cute" Jungkook grinned cheekily. Jimin pulled away and puffed his cheeks out.

" I can be hot too" the smaller said smirking.

"Ah, really?" Jungkook raised his brows playfully.

"Yep" Jimin replied and pulled down Jungkook's baggy trousers in one go exposing his dick. Jungkook jerked when the cold air hit him. He groaned when Jimin sucked on his member taking him to heaven. He closed his eyes and fell back on the bed when Jimin fondled his balls.

"Shit..." Jungkook groaned in pleasure. But Jimin abruptly pulled away making the younger whine. He came up to kiss the life out of Jungkook and left him breatheless. Jimin again went down and spat on his palm. He rubbed his palm on Jungkook erect member erupting moans from him. He dived down to swallow his balls in his mouth and Jungkook's eyes rolled back in his head. He clutched on Jimin's hair tightly at the pleasure. Afters satiated, Jimin took Jungkook's dick into his mouth and bobbing his head front and back. He occasionally licked on Jungkook's shaft and kept working on his balls with his fingers. Jungkook was so close quickly.

"Y-you are the best in giving blowjobs" Jungkook whimpered panting heavily. Jimin stopped in his tracks.

"So you had your dick sucked by others?" Jimin asked in a grave voice. Jungkook's eyes widened at that.

"W-what? No.. I m-mean-" Jungkook stuttered, still not recovering from the pleasure. But suddenly Jimin laughed at him and dived to take Jungkook into his mouth again. He began to work on the long and thick dick.

"ah...shit. Yes...." Jungkook cummed into Jimin's mouth while mumbling curses at how good it felt. Jimin swallowed it happily and wiped his mouth sexily after pulling away.

"God... You are so hot" Jungkook said still panting from the effect of orgasm.

"Told ya" Jimin winked at him and laid on the younger.