𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌

𝗦𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗉𝗈𝗉 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋

𝗦𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡
𝗉𝗈𝗉 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋

                  ﹟ 𝟫𝟪
               𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗉𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗋         |          ☆ 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗌𝗍

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝟤𝟪, 𝟣𝟫𝟫𝟩  ❪ 𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝟤𝟣 ❫

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖺

𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁
a pop-singer with over twenty million listeners on spotify, she released debut album 𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝖮𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖨𝗍 in 2014. She released her second self-titled album 𝖲𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 in 2016. she grew more fame when famous singer 𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖲𝗍𝗒𝗅𝖾𝗌 promoted her first album, on his twitter. siena has since 2016 not released anything, only helped other artist with writing songs such as: 𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖲𝗍𝗒𝗅𝖾𝗌 only angel, 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 woke up in japan, 𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾 breathin, 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗐𝗇 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌 fallin' all in you and 𝗇𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗇 on the loose.

𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗲
she took her mom's last name, after her dad left them. she dropped out of high school at the age of 17, to focus on her music. she was born in 𝖠𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖺, but moved to 𝖫𝗈𝗌 𝖠𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌 in 2015 when raising fame.

𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲
her sister is 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗀𝗂𝖺 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇, who was born in 2000. her mom is 𝖲𝗒𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇. in an interview she mentioned her dad left when she was young. in 2015 she dated 𝖱𝗎𝖽𝗒 𝖯𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗈𝗐, but the two mutually broke up and are now still close friends. she dated famous actor 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝖾 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗍 from February 2017 to august 2018. she was rumoured dating 𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖲𝗍𝗒𝗅𝖾𝗌 but the two quickly denied the rumours, saying they are just really close friends.

𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵
she had a small roll in 𝖲𝗉𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋-𝖬𝖺𝗇: 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀, where she became friends with 𝖳𝗈𝗆 𝖧𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽. she was also the opening act for 𝖭𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖧𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗇's flicker world tour in europe.

 she was also the opening act for 𝖭𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖧𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗇's flicker world tour in europe