𝟧𝟧 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾

♡ ━ ❪ HARRY STYLES ❫   ༉⭑₊˚ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

༉⭑₊˚ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 . . .

     "𝓘 don't know where she is, mum." Harry mumbles through the phone. It's been three days since Harry last heard or saw Siena, he tried calling her but her phone was off and Rudy had blocked him to stop him from trying to get in contact.

"Harry, what did you expect her to do?" Anne sighs, walking around her house, trying to help Harry with finding Siena but it was hard. Harry still hadn't even explained to Anne what really happend, because he wants Siena to be the first to hear what happend.

Harry was still in Paris, also waiting for Siena if she would come back which Anne doubted but she didn't have the heart to tell him that it might be over.

"I didn't do anything." He says quietly, trying to get himself from screaming and freaking out like he had done for the last days.

"Harry, just come home." Anne tells her son, she could hear just by his voice how bad he was feeling. She knew Harry wouldn't cheat on Siena, he just isn't a person to do stuff like that. But she wasn't going to force him to talk about it. Time will tell.

"But what if she shows up." He tries to get himself to believe that Siena would one day walk back through those doors, the silence that he was surrounded by would be filled with Siena's laughter and the shouting in his head would be met with silence. He could only hope for it.

Nobody knew where Siena was, except for Rudy, but well he wasn't going to tell anyone, he respected Siena's privacy way too much and he's not going to break her trust like other people have done. Just like Harry had done.

"Sweetie, I doubt she'll walk back through those doors. Life isn't like a fairytale, you've gotta accept that. A mistake have been made, now you've gotta start learning from that." She tells Harry, who allowed a tear to roll down his cheek. "We're made to make mistakes in this world, some mistakes will get fixed, some aren't meant to be fixed. It's just a waiting game."

Harry cuddled his pillow tighter, sniffing, while tearing up. Anne heard the crying and sniffing, she wanted no more to just hold her little boy and tell him it would be okay. But she didn't even know herself if this would be okay. 

"I told Jeff I quit." He now tells his mum, who gasps in repons. Anne knew how much Harry loved performing and writing music, but how much it hurt him to be controlled and watchedwith every step he takes.

"Harry, baby, was that really necessary?" She knew how much he needed a break but to quit. That was a whole new thing for Anne to understand.

"I can't anymore, mum. I lost Siena, the girl I thought I would spend my life with. Rudy fucking hates me. My fans are disappointed with everything I do these days. I'm tired." He confesses, this was the first time in a while he had opened some parts of his heart and to Anne it broke her heart but she was also relieved he could finally talk to her.

"I'm so tired, mum. I don't know how much more I can take." He sobs out now, this breaking Anne's heart more and more.

"Harry, fly home tonight or I'll fly out to you." She orders him, feeling like this is the time her son needs her even if she had to fly over there she would do it in a heartbeat.

"I'll fly out." He whispers.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 !

Let's all say happy birthday to waterharryhighh !!! Love youuuuu fleur ur the best person ever thank u okay now bye 🤍🤍🤍

(And my also hbd to my crush)