𝟨𝟪 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒

𝓗e didn't get much rest - constantly waking up, making sure Siena got the sleep she needs. He held her close to him, rubbing her back as Siena sometimes through the night woke up with some tears rolling down, he stayed awake until he was sure she fell asleep.

He knows yesterday was a difficult, long day for her, but now he wanted to make sure he hadn't forgotten about you. He slowly and quietly stepped out of bed, putting on a sweatshirt and sweatpants, deciding to go to the bakery to buy a pie for Siena's birthday.

Not to long after he arrived back home, Siena's house, setting the pie he bought on the kitchen counter to decorate it a bit, with sprinkles and a candlelight. He made her some fresh orange juice, to get her some vitamins.

Quietly walking back to the bedroom, he sits on the edge of the bed next to his girlfriend, and gently caresses her cheek and strokes her arm to wake her up. "Goodmorning." He smiles when seeing her eyes slowly opening, adjusting to the light.

She frowns when seeing Harry with the piece of pie in his hand. "What's going on?" She asks curiously, as she has no idea what he's doing.

"Happy birthday, love." He says, making a small smile on her face appear when remembering it's her birthday today. "You don't have to eat the cake, just drink the juice to get some vitamins." He tells her, pressing a kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you, you really didn't have to do that." She mumbles quietly, sitting up a bit straighter, taking the glass of orange juice and taking a sip from it. "I'm worried about Georgia." She admits, Harry still seated on her side of the bed next to her, rubbing her thigh.

"Called Esmé last night, to go check up on Georgia. Also we need to go take a covid test today, I bought us and Rudy plane tickets to Alaska for tomorrow." He smiles at her, noticing how her eyes lit up, when hearing she can go back to her hometown.

"It's like she took a part of my heart with her." She says, looking down at the glass in her hands, running her finger over the top of the glass. "I can't believe I won't get a goodnight text anymore from her, every night." She leans her head back against the board of the bed, letting a tear escape.

"Baby." Harry lets out a trembling breath. "You know she's up there looking at you, whispering you a goodnight everyday and you may not hear it but she's not letting go of her routine. You're her little girl, forever. Whenever you feel like it, just opens those widows and spot the brightest star, that's her smiling at you.

And if you need a talk, or a hug or whatever you need you've got me and Rudy. You can even just call my mum if you feel like it. Because I know for a fact you're just like a daughter to her. I know no one is like your mum, but we're all gonna try and make the best of it and support you and your sister whenever we can. Why? Because we all love you so much." He tells her, taking her hand in his, looking her in the eyes. His own tears escaping from his eyes, when seeing the pain in his girlfriend's eyes. "You matter to all of us, never fucking forget that." He finally allows himself to breakdown, making Siena put her glass on the nightstand, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend, holding him and letting all her emotions out.

"Happy birthday." He whispers one last time as he stays in her embrace, feeling like they both really needed this moment.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 !

the way i ugly cried while writing this.