𝟦𝟧 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓕𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 ̟ﹾ━━━ ❛ 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 ❜

❛ 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 ❜

Rudy had left the apartment a few hours ago for a photoshoot, leaving Siena alone. Siena was still staying at Rudy, he kind of ordered her so he could make sure she didn't do anything stupid.

She was reading a book on the couch, sitting in silence, enjoying the peace around her and in her mind. Well that was until there was a knock on the door. She let out a sigh, dropping her book on the couch.

She pulled her hair in a messy bul, fixing her - Harry's - hoodie and opened the door, being met those green eyes, she always gets lost in.

"Hi." He smiles when seeing his girlfriend again, it's not like they spent a lot of time apart but Harry missed her loads. Siena doesn't respond she just jumps in his arms, hugging him like she hasn't seen him in years.

Harry carried her inside, closing the door. The two stayed like that for a few moments. "I'm sorry." She mumbles in his neck, since she placed her head in the crook of his neck.

"Let's talk." He rubs her back, slowly allowing her to set her feet back on the floor.

The two take a seat on the couch, Siena puts her book on the table. The two chuckle at the awkward silence before Siena speaks up.

"I shouldn't have left you there, I'm such an idiot." She nervously laughs. "I should've just have told you what was on my mind, but I'm stupid and left you there alone." She rambles before Harry cuts her off.

"Tell me what's on your mind." He brings all her attention towards her, wanting to know why she just walked off like that, even though he asked her to leave.

"My dad told me he loved me, but then he left me and never came back. He was my hero, I loved him so much, but I guess love wasn't enough." A tear escaped from her eye, thinking back about the times she spent with her dad.

"I'm scared of love, since that moment I'm scared to love people and scared people love me. I don't want you to leave me like he did." She honestly tells him, playing anxious with her rings.

Harry takes her hand in his, to stop her from being anxious and calming down. "There are so much people who love you with their whole heart, Siena. Your mum, your sister, Rudy, me." He smiles at her, when mentioning herself.

"Not all the same sort of love, but we all mean the same thing with it. We care and we'd do anything for you." He sighs, squeezing her hand a couple of times.

"Siena Madden, I'm in love with you, so much. I'm here to stay with you, and I will stay no matter how much I have to fight for it. Okay?" He wipes the tears on Siena's face away with his thumbs.

"I love you too." She says quietly, chuckling.

"Mhh say that again I didn't quiet hear you, love." He jokes, just wanting to hear her say it over and over again.

"Shut up." She blushes, Harry leans forward to peck her lips, the two still smiling at each other.

"Please don't have sex on my couch." The two pulled away from the kiss, when Rudy speaks up, laughing, thinking that was the funniest thing to say. Siena and Harry just looked at him with a death stare.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 !

me 🤝 siena
daddy issues

and every mf that hasn't read you belong with me by waterharryhighh should start doing that. Just cause I love her 💌

Also read chrsevanslover 's books, thank u <3