𝟢𝟣 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇-𝗍𝗈-𝖻𝖾

VENICE, ITALY
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟹𝚁𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸

VENICE, ITALY𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟹𝚁𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸

MONTHS OF PLANNING WERE OVER. This was the day that Siena and Harry had looked foreward to the most. The day when they promised to love and cherish each other for the rest of their lives.

As Siena was leaning against the bathroom wall, looking up at the ceiling - trying not to cry, so she didn't ruin her mascara. The one person who had always been there for her, the one person who had promised to walk her down the aisle. But now, she was gone, and Siena felt lost.

After a bit the one who had found her there was Luna. "Hey, everyone's looking for you." She weakly smiled, noticing the expression on Siena's face. "What's going on?" Luna asked, moving closer to Siena.

Siena sniffled. "I'm really missing my mom." She said softly. "She always promised to walk me down the aisle. I planned my whole wedding, and I didn't plan on who would walk me instead." Siena dryly laughs.

Luna stayed silent, letting Siena take some time yo process her emotions. She places a hand on Siena's shoulder - a small gesture just to let her know she's still there if she wants to talk.

Just then, Rudy walked in the room. "I'll do it." He said with a smile, but Siena noticed the tear that had slipped from his eye.

Siena looked him in the eyes, as her eyes filled up with tears. "You'd do that?" She whispers, her voice cracking.

"I'd be honoured to give you away to the love of your life." Rudy chuckles. "Who is now also standing there, waiting for his beautiful soon-to-be wife to walk that aisle."

"So you're going to take my hand, and go make that man cry at how beautiful you look right now." Rudy taking her hand in his. Siena smiled through the tears, placing her other hand on his bicep as the two walked towards the doors of the venue.

The doors opened, revealing a room full of people who she loved and adored. As Siena took her place at the end of the aisle she felt a sense of calm wash over her. She looked up and saw Harry waiting for her, a smile on his face and tears in his eyes.

Rudy squeezed her hand one last time, giving her a reassuring smile. Approaching Harry, she saw only love and joy in his eyes and she knew that this was where she was meant to be.

As she approached her soon-to-be husband, Rudy hugged her and whispers in her ear. "Told you he'd cry." Siena chuckles.

"You okay?" Harry says quietly, taking both Siena's hands in his as she was now stood in front of him.

She nods as she smiled. "I'm more than okay." She contently sighs. "Let's get married." The blonde cheers, making everyone smile.