𝟨𝟦 𝖼𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

"𝓝o, Rudy." Siena slaps Rudy on his hand as he was about to take a frie off of her plate, like he always tried to do. Siena was sat next to Harry and Madelyn, as Rudy was sat in front of her, now rolling his eyes at her.

"Why'd you keep trying, mate." Harry laughs at him, as Rudy shakes his hand from how hard Siena's slapped his hand. Drew, who was sat next to Rudy, laughed at how he scoffed and flipped Harry off.

"Hold up." Siena says as she checked her phone. "Falling the music video is out!" She cheers, grabbing her glass of wine, holding it up for everyone to clink with her. "Congrats man!" Rudy says as he takes a sip of his beer.

"Well also congrats to all of you for your show that will come out in April!" Harry announces, as he got shy of all the compliments and congratulations.

"More to celebrate, I have a collaboration with BlackBough Swimwear coming out in two days!" Siena stands up from her chair as she does her announcement. Well everyone had to celebrate something tonight, so they did.

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝟭:𝟮𝟰 𝗽𝗺
𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽!
𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝟭:𝟮𝟰 𝗽𝗺𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽!𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀   FALLING. OUT NOW.
LINK IN BIO.

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 no harry, you're drowning
𝟤𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲   rip my heart out PLEASE
𝟤𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲   whoever broke his heart. thank u for this song. But fuck u for breaking his heart.
𝟤𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆
𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟧 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌
   ⤿ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲   exactly.
   ⤿ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲   Couldnt have said it better

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲   One day this will be a one direction reunion.
𝟤𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲   fucking gay🙄
𝟤𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲   harry marry me challenge
𝟤𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲   THE VIDEO WAS AWESOME
𝟤𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆