𝟩𝟤 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅

"𝓣his will be though." Siena takes a deep breath, as she was standing in front of her friends and family - at her mom's funeral. Today was the day she was so scared of, the moment she would have to speak in front of everyone about how much her mom meant to her.

"My mom, growing up, thought me so many things - like not to push my younger sister." She chuckles, while allowing tears to fall down. "She always picked me up from school when I felt anxious or if I was having a bad day at school she would be a text away. She cared about me - so much, she just wanted me to be happy, even if that meant making her unhappy, because that's the kind of mom she was."

"Can't believe I have to talk in the past tense now." She looked down at the paper in her hand, where she scrabbled her text on. "Sorry." She excuses herself as she couldn't get herself to calm down.

"My favorite memory of her was when she took me and Georgia to a One Direction concert, crazy isn't it how life turned out." A little smile appeared on Siena's face as she spotted her boyfriend, with a proud smie on his face - nodding for her to continue. "How she would made us jump with every song that they sang, how she would hold us close to her when they sang a sad song. It was one of the best nights of my life, and one I will never forget."

"My mom was a strong woman, raising two girls on her own - especially when we became teenagers." Everyone chuckles. "But she knew how to handle us, and our crazy ideas and actions. Fuck I miss her." She gasps covering her mouth when realising she cursed. "Sorry, I just can't really find the right words and this paper isn't helping. Mom would simply tell me it's alright and tell me to slowly breath in and out, now I have to do it on my own."

"She's the reason I'm here today, but the way she isn't here next to me to hug me and dry my tears; it hurts, it breaks me so much. Mom used to say how every hard and difficult moment in life was a new lesson for you to learn, this is my new lesson and I'm ready to learn about it." She looked up to see her friends and family, with tears in their eyes but a smile on their face. "I love you, mom." She breathes out, walking back to her seat, immediately wrapping her arms around Harry, he just lets her cry it out.

"Proud of you." He whispers sweet things in her ear, pressing multiple kisses on the top of Siena's head. "You did so well. So so good, sweetheart." He keeps telling her, wanting her to know how proud he actaully is of her. "We'll look at the sunset tonight, and see how she will be extra beautiful." He suggests her, knowing how much she enjoyed watching the sunset ever since the passing of her mom. "It'll be okay."

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝟰:𝟱𝟱 𝗽𝗺
𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽!
𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝟰:𝟱𝟱 𝗽𝗺𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽!𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 !

So told my crush i liked him.. his repons "oh didn't see that one coming."

That's it. Literally end of story.