𝟫𝟫 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗒

SIENA woke up immediately the minute she opened her eyes, a new morning arriving but she hated this day with passion ever since the biggest loss of her life. Her mother's birthday, you could think the day will pass but it was the slowest day of the year to her.

Every second, every object, every sentence reminded her of her mother. She slowly rose herself from her sleeping position, throwing her blanket off of her and walking slowly out of the bedroom - wearing one of Harry's old shirts and her underwear, just to feel him close when he wasn't exactly here but on the other side of the world.

On this day, she really, just really needed her boyfriend.

"Goodmorning, Luna." Siena smiled at her sister's girlfriend as she arrived in the kitchen, watching the girl making a cup of coffee. The brunette smiled back, grabbing her in an embrace as she listened to the frustrating sigh leaving her mouth.

Luna knew what day it was, she has learned all about it last year with her girlfriend, and damn did it break her heart to hear the loud sobs leaving the girls mouth.

"Don't hold back, you know. It's okay, I'm sure everyone has told you that, but it's okay to break. Everyone has a breaking point, don't hold yours back." Thr brunette whispers - not wanting to wake up her girlfriend who was asleep on the couch - giving her shoulder a reassuraning squeeze.

And for the first time in a while, Siena hit her breaking point. "Wish Harry was here, to be honest." She chuckles, shaking her head as tears escaped her eyes.

"M'sure he'll be back soon, don't doubt him, the whole world knows he'd drop anything in a second to just hold you for a second." Luna let's go off Siena, grabbing her a glass of water to try and calm down.

And just on the minute, the front door opens, revealing Harry. What kind of person would he be to leave his girlfriend alone on this day? So here he was, his girlfriend immediately wrapped in his arms, as she releases loud sobs, while he presses kisses on the top of her head.

"M'here, baby. I'm here." Harry mumbles against her hair, placing his right hand on the back of her head and his left on her back, keeping her close.

Noticing the youngest Madden had woken up on the couch, he gives her a sweet smile telling her to join the embrace which she did, without a doubt, she held the two close to her. Luna watching the three, deciding to give them some time together, knowing they'll need it.

"How about sharing big cake between the four of us?" He breaks the silence, taking notice of their calmed breathes. She two sisters chuckle, agreeing to his suggestion.

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽!
𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽!𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐