𝟩𝟪 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗌𝗎𝗂𝗍

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗁𝖺𝗌
𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒
𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐!

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐!

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗁𝖺𝗌
𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒
𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐!

     Siena was stood in front of the mirror looking at herself, sighing as she didn't really know if she really liked it

     Siena was stood in front of the mirror looking at herself, sighing as she didn't really know if she really liked it. She felt comfortable in it, but was this good enough for tonight? She frowns as she pulls the blazer off, now liking it less and less.

Harry opened the door to their bedroom again, his mouth dropping as he saw saw his girlfriend's outfit. "Baby." He shockly says. "Y'look fucking gorgeous." He now gasps, checking her out multiple times, the black blazer with the black pants and the blue polo made him go crazy.

"I do?" Siena says quietly, feeling insecure in this suit she's wearing. Harry steps forward, cupping Siena's face in his hands. "You're gorgeous, you really are." He presses a kiss on her forehead, making sure she knew she looked beautiful. "Powerful woman in a powerful suit." He whispers, now pressing their lips together, feeling at peace.

"What's up with the flamingo's, babe?" She chuckles as she looked at his outfit, he looked handsome no doubt he always does. "You're so handsome." Siena smiles at him, placing her hands on his chest.

  "It's flamingo day!" He cheers jokingly, placing his hands on Siena's waist, kissing her face multiple times.

  "After this date, I'm gonna need to have that shirt." Siena places her arms around his shoulders. "I am so in love with you, you have no idea." She ruffles through Harry's curls.