𝟩𝟥 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

𝓢iena's eyes fluttered open for what seemed to be the hundredth time that restless night. Each time sleep seemed to take her, she awoke only a mere ten minutes later.

Harry's arms wrapped around her - spooning her. His soft breathes in her neck, his scent was warm and deeply comforting. It has been a difficult week as she went back to therapy, but the scent of Harry reminded her of home. Siena knew he would be there to calm her, run his hands up and down underneath her shirt on her bare back and whisper sweet nothings to her.

She knew there was no use in trying to fall back asleep again because she would just awaken ten minutes later. Siena reached down to her waist where his hand laid limply and she took it in herd. She lifted his arm off of your body and sofly places his arm to rest next to his body.

Very carefully, not wanting Harry to wake up, she sat up in bed. Slowly pushing the duvet off of her body - goosebumps appeared on her body from the slight change of temperature in the room.

Putting on one of Harry's hoodies as she quietly went down the stairs, the house was quiet, making every movement she makes, a loud sound. Her feet lazily dragged her to the kitchen, letting out a sigh through her nose as she scans the shelves for something to eat, her eyes caught a full pack of chocolate dough cookies.

Siena quietly tries to open to pack of cookies, as she started to crave it when she saw them.

A sleepy-looking Harry stood by the light switch. He had a small frown on his face as he looked at her, obviously wondering what she was doing out of bed and in the kitchen in the middle of the night.

Feeling two arms wrap around her waist. Harry slowly breathes. "Hi." His face nuzzled in the crook of her neck. "Are you okay?" His voice was tick and heavy with sleep and cracked a bit as he spoke.

"Mhm." She nods with a small hum. "Couldn't fall asleep." She leans her back against his chest, feeling safe in his arms. "Go to sleep - y'need it." She mumbles, pressing a kiss to his cheek as she turns her head.

"So do you." He watches her take a bite of the chocolate dough cookie. "Are'y really eating cookies?" He somewhat sounded excited about them. When he found out how much Siena actually loved those cookies, he made sure to always have them at his place.

"Y'want one?" She smiles at her boyfriend, who let go of her, a small smile playing on his lips as played with the hem of his hoodie you were wearing.

Harry shrugged, making her turns back around to take a cookie from the full pack. Harry had stepped closer to her and his hand somehow made its way underneath the hoodie and smoothed back and forth across the small of her back.

For now it was just silence, just Harry and Siena.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 !

Ah Dua Lipa was amazing, fucking love her!!