𝟣𝟢𝟪 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀'𝗌 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀

"HARRY?" Siena whines as her fiancé answers his phone as she called. Harry had been called to work for his soon to get released album, leaving Siena home alone.

She hears him mumble some words over the phone, probably telling his team to wait for a second. "What's going on, love?" Harry asks worried, hearing at the sound of her voice she was feeling anything but okay.

"Something's wrong." She whimpers over the phone, her voice shaky and small.

"Hang on." Siena hears Harry say over the phone, talking to his team as she hears a door shut - probably him leaving the room. "Talk to me, Love. What's happening?" He tries his best to stay relax, trying to figure out what was happening with his girlfriend.

"I t-think my water broke." The blonde breathes out - now hearing Harry curse under his breath multiple times - the two not at all prepared for preterm birth.

"Baby, try to stay calm. I'll call my mum and sister to drive you to the hospital and I will be there soon, just stay calm. It'll all be okay." Harry explains quickly, trying to get everything planned as fast as possible. Siena lets out a soft 'okay' - whines leaving her mouth at the pain she felt. "I'll be with you soon, I love you." Harry says before ending the phone call, to call his mother.

The phone ringing, every ring making him more stressed and worried. "Mum?" Harry says as the phone finally connects with Anne. "Are you at home?"

"Yeah, is something wrong?" Anne frowns, sitting up straight on her couch as she was just having a relaxing day to herself. But as soon as she hears the panic in Harry's voice she dropped everything.

"Siena called, her water broke. Mum, please could you drive her to the hospital. I'm 30 minutes out and I'm freaking out." And with that Anne had never been faster to grab her keys and wallet to drive to her soon-to-be daughter-in-law.

Hearing his mother be on her way to his fiancée he could calm down a little bit. He hurriedly walks back into the meeting room, where his management was seated waited for Harry to return - all looking at him concerned as they noticed the panicked look on his face.

"Jeff? I have to leave, Siena is going through Preterm birth and I really need to go right now." His managers eyes widen, and let's the singer leave the room immediately not even thinking twice about it.