Chapter 9 | Nervous

"You said you want to talk about something what is it?" I sit up smiling brightly at this topic "what's wrong, you look happy?" He raises his eyebrow looking some what relaxed now and even calm

He was angry on me and I totally agree on his anger cause what I did was something an employee who is being payed a handful of income shouldn't do, just because I am his cousin I am seated next to him even after acting like an irresponsible brat only if it was someone else they would have been out of this building with their luggage by now but before that Ziyan wouldn't have let them come to the point where they are asking excuses, he is a very strict boss to be said, even if he stays in his room most of the time and many other employees don't know how he looks, he still can fire them if they do something wrong, even a very single mistake is not tolerated by this guy. He is scary I know.

And even after knowing him clearly if I do this childish it is not acceptable So I am not at all upset that he got angry but I am happy that he still cares about me, I was scared he will not talk to me for the rest of his life but nope that did not happen.

"I am not happy I am shy" I correct him giggling like a mad women "did you parents fix you nikkah? What are you so shy about?" He still looks confused and I scoff mentally at that, well they are planning my nikkah with the person sitting infront of me, I can tell they are already imagining my future with that person.

"No...something else" I scoot closer as he does the same to listen and I rest my hand on his shoulder looking at his beautiful grey orbs "I have a secret admirer" I whisper nodding and giggling at the same time when he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Are you serious?" He licks his lips, but I see him clenching his jaw "yes" I nod multiple time to tell him I am not lying "he is sending me gifts since last 6 months, Zach tried to get him but everyday a new person comes and delivers it so it is impossible to even know who it is, he has gifted me with all sort of things but I never took those, accept chocolates and chips and food if I receive them and the others are all piled up in my office, Can't take those home na, if mamma sees then she will kill me with questions" I tell him everything with a smile and he looks at me with an unreadable expression but all I can say is he is not pleased hearing it.

"Your telling me you ate what that stalker of yours bought you?" I nod and he scoffs "are you mad? Didn't they teach you when you were kid that you should not take candy form an unknown person, what if he poisoned the food? What if he did something to you knowing your enjoying whatever he gives you? Are you serious Ziah" I look at his with wide eyes when he points out some facts and throws it on my face.

"Hell! I did not think about that" I scratch the back of my neck finally getting what he is pointing at but see him shaking his head some what looking angry "are you angry?" I shake his arm when I see him quiet "I promise I won't eat them again and I will also tell Zach and Alia to not eat them I promise" he closes his eyes and rests his head on the couch.