Chapter 18 | Uncomfortable

"Let's sit and have a talk" I pull her towards the bed and I take a seat with my back rested against the headboard but I look at Ziah who is still standing.

With a huff she grabs her heavy dress and lift it high so much that I can see the red leggings she is wearing inside before hoping in the middle of the bed she sits down with smile.

"This dress is heavy" a pout forms on her lips as she complains"but Ziyan you know, I don't how or when Ammi became dynamo and started reading my mind, like I was so happy today, whatever I thought and dreamed about was all present in my wedding today, This dress was something I had a love for, and the decoration, venue everything was just what I planned in my mind, you remember that day I showed you some pics?" She questions me jumping into some other matter and forgetting about the main one. I nod at her question as I remove my watch.

"Do you remember the pics I showed you?" She questions me and I lie without even hesitating "No, I did not give much attention to it" well the truth is I did, wedding is all girls dream and here she is planning it since she was 16 so I don't think I have any rights to ruin it and when she showed me whatever she wants and wishes to have, I passed it to aunty, to buy her all those things let ignore the part where I was teased by her constant winking and creepy smile.

She scoffs rolling her eyes "Listen now you are my husband, so don't you dare ignore me or my words,
Did you get that?" She gives me a glare and I nod at her order before taking her small hand in mine.

I caress her knuckles gently and my hand moves to play with her ring, our engagement ring which she asked me to return her the next day she forcefully removed it "Do you know Mateo?" I ask staring into her beautiful eyes but see those orbs widening "huh? Mateo? How do you know him?" She scoots closer looking so curious.

"Since last 6 months he is the one who was sending you gifts and letters" I feel her freezing at this information but I quickly tell her everything before she could frame him as a bad guy in her mind "he is not a bad guy, he saw a mother figure in you and from that day he started showing interest and well yeah also stalked your likes and dislikes" I tell her quietly when I see her still processing everything.

"Not a bad guy? He literally gifted me a rat whose finger legs  and neck were detached and a note in which he was threatening to cut my fingers if I do not remove my engagement ring and today that cat eating—" she shudders stumbling over her words at the remembrance of that terrible scene.

"He is not the one who did that Ziah" I gently tug her frozen body closer "how do you know that?" She looks at me with her eyes glistening with an unknown emotion.

"I talked to him and I can tell he is not the bad guy, the one who is doing this is some other person, and I think he is a psychopath too" she looks at me with wide eyes, her doe eyes widening but her confused state makes her look so adorable.

"So you mean two people are stalking, one is mateo who you think is not a bad guy and another on is still anonymous?" I nod to whatever she said but my eyes drop on her lips and I see her taking her lower lip in between her teeth while thinking about something.

"I know I look beautiful but two people are stalking me, like I have two admirers" a giggle leaves her lips at a very wrong situation, she should be worried but she is boosting herself up. What can I even say to this girl now?

I roll my eyes till the back of my head if possible while stopping the urge of scolding her for giggling and acting all shy.

"Ziyan just think when two people's have the guts to stalk me then how many weak human's must be dying inside while hiding their admiration for me, I can't even imagine how many people have one side crush for me, wait—you are a boy too so are you also hiding your feelings for me " she throws her hair over her shoulder while scooting closer with a creepy grin on her face.