Chapter 20 | Intimacy

Within few minutes the room were Ziyan just took my breathe away was filled with my aunties and mamma and grandma who just now arrived.

"How is my baby girl doing?" grandma gives me a tight hug and before I could hug she moves towards Ziyan to squeeze him in her arms.

She does not even wait for my answer but takes a seat as if that was her work and she is done with it.

What can I even say about her.

"Did you just wakeup? Why are you having your breakfast so late?" Mama questions me while caressing my head but before I could reply grandma speaks "you shouldn't ask such questions haniya, when I got married Ziah's grandpa didn't let me go out of the room till noon" she shyly tells and I choke on my food understanding what she is meaning by it.

I quickly clear up before they could take me as a bad girl. "No No mamma I woke up early and I was not hungry, so I am eating late"

Grandma scoffs with an eye roll "You don't have to hide darling, we all went through your phase and from the way your husband looks handsome and buildup, I am surprised you are sitting here so early" a gasp leaves my lips at her words which has no filter but I see Ziyan chuckling quietly at her unholy words.

"Grandma can you please be quiet" I whine when I see my cousins teasing eyes.

"Ziyan" I glare at the guy who is having a smile on his lips "shut up" I mumble but see him shrugging.

"Okay Mamma stop teasing my baby" my rescuer, my mother comes to save me from more humiliation.

"I was not teasing, I was just uttering truth, now I will start teasing, so tell me how was you night with this handsome hunk who must have drained your ener—-" she starts but stops when I whine out loudly and laughs out loud looking so happy by torturing her grand daughter.

"Ya Allah, I am going" I stand up to leave this room and to go hide my red cheeks but Ziyan holds my wrist before I could leave "Come on, she was just playing, sit down" he gently tugs me and with a huff I take a seat when In real I am trying my best to not show my teeth because of the shyness I am feeling.

Even though I did not even kiss him on his cheek but still just by listening to her my mind is imagining unholy things which is making me so shy that I want to lift this couch up and hide underneath it.

Grandma is still laughing while slapping Fuzails back who has joined her team.

"This is fun" she breathes out enjoying this more than she should.

"Nisma do I look like a hippopotamus? Why did you bring so much food" I glare at Nisma who chuckles "I am full I can't eat more" before I could place the plate on the table Ziyan stops me.

"Clean that plate Ziah, your eating everything now" he gives me a glare and I shake my head "I will throw up if I eat more I am full" I explain to the guy who looks like he is not believing any of my words.

My eyes widens in shock when he places his big hand on my tiny stomach and I quickly press my lips to not gasp at his action "your stomach is still flat, I don't believe you, come on eat now" he pushes my plate forward asking me to eat not before before caressing my tummy which flipped my heart at his soft gesture which I am sure meant nothing to him but what can I even tell to my heart who always starts summer-salting whenever it gets an opportunity.

"Haye Ya Allah! I am telling you they are the cutest, Ziah's grandpa..." not with this Ziah's grandpa again, I roll my eyes when she again starts her love story.

"He used to make sure I am fully fed always, he is so lovely and I am just seeing Shah junior here" she breaks her knuckles, but throws a flying kiss towards Ziyan.