Chapter 28 | My love

I finally feel like breathing after 10 days of living in complete torture I am finally able to look into my wife's beautiful eyes

I feel so pathetic as I watch her giggling at her friends jokes. Even though she looks happy, I can tell her smile does not reach her eyes.

She is faking it and I can see it, and that hurts really bad.

I wipe my tears away before opening the tap and washing my face to not look like I just now shedded tears like a girl.

My mind is so full of rage that I am sure I won't think twice on emptying bullets in that person's body who tried hurting my baby.

"You scared me sis, I was about to cry" Zach makes the cutest upset face as he looks down "I am sorry" Ziah mumbles feeling guilty but he stops her quickly "Oh it's absolutely fine, I forgive you but you know I am telling you don't ever leave your Husband, he is an alive example of true love" not knowing that I am right behind his back he speaks about me.

"Really? What did he do?" Ziah giggles as she takes a peek at me but curiously questions.

"Well, first he looked like a walking Zombie since past 10 days and then he tries contacting every single person to find that bitch of a bastard who tried touching my best friend and then I even noticed him skipping his food" a pout forms on his lips as he speaks in a low voice.

"I feel guilty that I supported you when you badmouthed about our boss, he is the best" glaring at his friend he rocks in the chair and I squint my eyes at Ziah, whose eyes widens and she quickly shakes her head but everyone laughs at how paled out she looks.

"Why are you all laughing?! Its true! Zoe tell them how she used to always curse him on being married to a women who should piss him off daily and he should get lots of children's and they should torture him day and night by keeping him awake just like he keeps us awake—I have good memory power, I never forget things easily" Zach proudly tells as he taps his forehead with his finger.

"I can see that" Ziah groans lowly but hesitantly takes a peek at me and I am giving her a playful glare which I am sure she is not understanding.

"I swear he is lying Ziyan, why would I even say that?" She whines shaking her head but I see Zach's head snapping towards mine "I-you- boss? Holy christ! I didn't utter rubbish in front him did I" he holds his head and shakes his head just begging someone to say something positive.

"Well you did Mr Zach, now you may leave" he quickly stands up with a pleading face "Boss! Don't kick me out, I swear it's not me who said those cruel sentences its your one and only wife" he explains and I nod taking a step forward towards Ziah, who is blowing her hair back which is on her forehead.

Gently reaching for it, I tuck her hair behind her ear.

"It was—-It was out of frustration okay, you cant have grudges on me" Ziah mutters quietly and I so want to laugh out loud at how scared they look.