Chapter 12 | Excited

We are having a very great glaring contest and these audience sitting beside us are looking so much excited at this when we are literally killing each other with looks. Only if glares could kill that famous phrase can be used here...

"Ziah stop irritating me, I won't have a noisy wedding" Ziah stands up feeling so done that I am not agreeing to her "plug your ears with headphones if you have so much problem because my wedding will not feel dead" I stand up feeling irritated at her but see a pin a drop silence covers the room.

"Do whatever you want since my signature will only  be in needed" And without taking any glance at any elder I walk towards the door to be out of this house as soon as possible I ignore all the voice who are calling me and asking me to eat something, i don't know why I am feeling so much anger when this is so not me. I do not get mad at small things, what the hell is wrong with me?

I walk towards my car but when I see my driver standing in the corner talking to the gardener I call him "yes sir?" He speaks as he rushes towards me.

"Can you please drop Naim to school and then pick Ziah and drop her at work?" I question the man who looks in his 30's. He quickly nods with an yes.

After that I get inside me car to drive to a place where I can have a chitchat with my friend, my dad. I miss him and I guess that's why for no reason I was getting angry.

Why is he like this? He won't get his inner peace until he ruins my mood

Why is he like this? He won't get his inner peace until he ruins my mood. With a huff I sit down but hear the front door being shut by that dumb jerk.

Marriage is done once in a life time—yeah people do two to three weddings but the first one is special, even if it's forced or without consent but it is special.

And this dead zombie tells me he want this wedding to be as dead as him? Hell no! I won't accept this!

He is the boss of such a big company and everyone listen to his order their but here in home only my orders will be taken.

I know that shit won't happen, but still we can give our heart some self support right?

A pout already forms on my lips feeling upset about the fact that he was acting so..so sweet? Yeah sweet yesterday and today he is lashing over me. What the hell is his problem? I don't know why he hates me so much, well, I hate him too then! Feelings should be mutual.

He did not even had his breakfast...I wish he faint and dramatically fall! Stupid rotten tomato.

The room falls into a quiet silence but I see Naim and Saif blinking in confusion at this interesting topic called Marriage.

But nobody bothers to explain them further in detail.

After chewing a bread since I lost my appetite when he left I quickly rush towards my room to get ready and leave by myself, since that rude human broke his promise of picking and dropping me everyday. Why do you promise when you break it someday? And for me someday came very soon.