fallen angels.

❝ don't underestimate the girl

❝ don't underestimate the girl .

FALLEN ANGELS

FALLEN ANGELS.

__________

__________

WHAT ARE THESE VOICES?

DEATH IS TRAGIC. TRAGEDY IS AROUND EVERY CORNER. BUT IT CLINGS TO A GIRL. IT IS A CLOUD OVER HER HEAD. STILL, IT DOESN'T STOP HER. IT NEVER HAS. AND IT NEVER WILL.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

WELCOME TO FALLEN ANGELS, THE SECOND BOOKS IN THE WASTELANDS SERIES!!!!!!

i'm so excited for new readers to read this book, it's not my favorite in the series but it's one of the best. season three — four is the best era in the series and i loved writing it. there's also a lot of character and relationship development in
this book. odessa is seventeen all throughout this book, just so y'all know.

this book is not under editing yet (as of july 4, 2023) but once i finish editing wastelands, i will start on this book. editing will just be correcting spelling and grammar mistakes, changing it from past to present tense, and adding more scenes to chapters.

also, if you've read this book before you know this isn't the original fallen angels title chapter. i revamped it to match the title chapters of the later books so it can be more aesthetic.

as said in my previous book, plagiarism is crime and i take it extremely serious. if i see that someone has stolen my plot, i will not hesitate to message you and if necessary, take legal actions. odessa and this series saved my life (quite literally). and i deserve better than someone stealing something i came up with.

make sure y'all read the triggers in the before reading chapter. there are some pretty heavy topics in this book (listed in the chapter above).

so, aside from all of that talk, odessa grimes and a few new characters are waiting for y'all. so, let's get to it!!!

this book and this entire series is dedicated to to my lovelies <3
-luverskiss isabel_tpwk kalopsia1234 jumpthannfall alycialcver MadixGriffin sweetvinyls eltheria evrmores okaywickersham darkhoImes IsaacLaheysFreezerr mrlluvrman
jonnybernthai 28habits_ maggierheeluver dixieapocalypsya -adaswong -hecates mrlluvrman